Ham Radio Weekly NET

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Mike W

US MidWest Region Director
Staff member

Advocate I

Ankeny, IA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0GCN
I thought I had my setup working on OS X, but I think maybe the setup for that is a bit more complex. I missed the checkin, but got in late. Thanks for running the net @TerryD.

Haven't heard anything from the midwest region yet... common guys! :D I just recently moved to the Des Moines area and am hoping to get the area more active.

KE0GCN.

Brentc17

Rank VI

Advocate I

Olympia Washington
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7BHN
Even though its a holiday weekend the NET must go on. Join me, Brentc17 for the NET tonight at 5:30PST on Grits N Gravy Echolink node 591550. I will be doing double duty tonight at controller (first time) and coordinator. Should be a good time if nothing else to see me get a little tongue tied on my first go at NET control. See you then

Brent KJ7BHN

Reactions: SashaLee and J.W.

Brentc17

Rank VI

Advocate I

Olympia Washington
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7BHN
KJ6TJR here, pretty much a novice on radio, not sure how to set my radio up to do echolink. I have a yaesu ftm-400 mobile and a yaesu ft-70d handheld
Those are great radios and I have the same. See the posting below your first one to see answer to getting echolink set up. There is also a boot camp article on it. Welcome to the hobby, see you on the Friday Night Forum.

Brent KJ7BHN

Reactions: SashaLee

ru108

Rank VI

Member II

Prairieville, LA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K5TIN
We just hit our mid-trip non-tent break at Monument Valley, so if I can keep the WiFi working, I’ll check in and give your controller grade when it’s over