US Southeast Georgia Traverse NE Sections - 02/10/2018

• HTML tutorial

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

I'm debating myself. I have a 2 hour drive and then the run. Would just do to lunch but would hate to get there and turn back. Reschedule this later and I'm in. As of now count me out.

Sent from my E6810 using OB Talk mobile app

SawtoothBound

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

CANTON GEORGIA
Member #

Still have plenty of room to pitch tents tonight if anyone is still brave enough and needs a place to pitch!

Cassidy Bridge Primative Camp (PM me for the gate code if interested) The site is already paid for and has plenty of room for multiple rigs.

Reactions: tkt0912

tkt0912

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Space Coast, Florida
Member #

Still have plenty of room to pitch tents tonight if anyone is still brave enough and needs a place to pitch!

Cassidy Bridge Primative Camp (PM me for the gate code if interested) The site is already paid for and has plenty of room for multiple rigs.
So jealous!!! Just got us a new rig and have pretty much just finished our trailer build.... I literally just picked up my temp tag for the trailer, so can get it weighed and officially registered. I'll be watching for pics and videos!!! Hope y'all have a great run!!! Would love to join y'all for the next one!!!
20180207_064046.jpg IMG_20180206_164715_105.jpg

WhiskeyWilson

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Georgia
First Name
Drew
Last Name
WIlson
Member #

Just looked at the weather report, looks like possible flooding. Unfortunately I’m going to pass this time, too many rigs in one place at the same time. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

My wife and I along with Eric Neal ran the Traverse west to east today from Charlie's Creek to Burrells Ford to check trail conditions. Western edge of Charlie's going up the mountain was a little testy but rest of Traverse was great. Lots of rain tomorrow may make the decent out of Charlie's a bit hairy but the rest should be OK. Beyond Charlie's everything today you can do in 2 wheel but the rain could make this an interesting 4 wheel necessary ride tomorrow. Well see what the weather brings overnight.