Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

I've got a 2017 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 4x4. Just recently added the KB VooDoo Rack to the bed and put a Hi Vis Overland Crag2 on it. I have 275/70/18 BFGoodrich KO2's with a leveling kit. I just ordered and received my Decked system for the bed of the truck, so that will be installed this week sometime. Truck.jpgRack-RTT.jpgSetup.JPG

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Reactions: JButtress

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

If I spent that much money in two months I'd be living in that tent lol.
Oh i'm definitely slowing down on the spending lol. I bought a trailer originally, then decided to sell it. So that covered the bed rack and RTT. After this decked system, i'm thinking of a new bumper...but that will be this fall sometime

Reactions: RoarinRow

Mike harpe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Decked needs to make one for the ramboxes. For now I’m considering a diamondback top (sits on the rail system), a bedslide, and Plano boxes. Or a uev 390... but I really don’t know about 35k. Even if does include literally everything from tent, bed sheets, dinnerware, to the shower and kitchen sink (well buns) lol. Although I wouldn’t have to buy all that stuff if I did the top and slide idea... [emoji2369]

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Oh i'm definitely slowing down on the spending lol. I bought a trailer originally, then decided to sell it. So that covered the bed rack and RTT. After this decked system, i'm thinking of a new bumper...but that will be this fall sometime
Taking bets you'll get the new bumper sooner lol.

yj4roks

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fallbrook, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Chase
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6FWD

Attachments

Last edited:

Dysan

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Cope
Posted in the other Full-size topic but figured might as well be in both for some good inspiration and info.

Finally got another vehicle since I moved back to the mainland. 2018 Ram 1500 SLT bone stock for now. Unfortunately does not have a hitch since it is an ex-rental vehicle but does have the “tow package” according to the build sheet. Got a good deal since my wife works in the rental industry so couldn’t pass it up, and hitches are not that expensive.

IMG_6948.JPG
IMG_6949.JPG

Had to represent the island I moved from.

Looking forward to adventuring with what my kids call the S.S. Silver Spirit.