Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
My 2016 Fundra!

Just got the lift and upper control arms done in time for OB Rally in the Ozarks!

Also (just tonight) finished running electrical to truck cap, so when I have light on the top for the campsite I can run the electrical from there

IMG_4644.JPGIMG_4645.JPG
View attachment 100471

yj4roks

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fallbrook, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Chase
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6FWD
2000 Dodge RAM 2500...all current mods are DIY. Planning to do a DOR coilover kit down the road. Currently working on the inside for more creature comforts. Put in vinyl flooring yesterday and starting building a custom sofa/bed. Norcold frig/freezer is mounted. To the right in the photo of the interior, on the floor, the black metal outlines what will be a cabinet/counter top.

Attachments

Last edited:

Risco family adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hillsboro, OR, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Risco
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy ret
Can you tell me more about the Rack you have and do you like that tent?
I built my rack out of 2x2 steel square tubing and added more as needed. I couldn’t afford the setup if I bought it. The height is setup for optimal aerodynamics while still allowing the use of the tent annex. We just made it back from Baja and so far so good on everything. If you want better pictures of the rack and the electrical system let me know!

Attachments

Reactions: Cobra5.4

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

I have been wanting to explore the backcountry discovery routes in Oregon and Washington, if you ever want to explore together let us know!
I live near Yakima and one of the WABDR routes goes right by my house. I have done most of Washingtons on a motorcycle and would love to do Oregon, Washington and Idaho in my truck.
Let me know if you would like to plan something, I would love to do them with someone.

Brad-150

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Concord, CA, USA
Member #

Just found this thread and LOVE seeing all the other full size rigs on here!

Here's a picture from last year in Tahoe. I've added a KB Voodoo rack and X-Cover RTT since this picture. Link to the build

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Reactions: Raul B

180out

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bishop CA.
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Motley
Na, no diesel. 5.9 V8. in the cab I run 400w CB, Tom-Tom GPS, XM Radio, dash Cam and an Inverter for some electrical and soon to have on board air and a winch after my bumper. I had Chrome Bullet steps and broke one last year on a rock trying squeeze into a camping spot between trees and a rockView attachment 69002 so I took off the driver side step on this Death Valley trip this year. This video is on youtube, type, kilo 5 overlander
looks like Bishop CA

Risco family adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hillsboro, OR, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Risco
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy ret
I live near Yakima and one of the WABDR routes goes right by my house. I have done most of Washingtons on a motorcycle and would love to do Oregon, Washington and Idaho in my truck.
Let me know if you would like to plan something, I would love to do them with someone.
I will be back from Baja next Monday let’s try and plan something for August or September.