St James, NY, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hey Y’all!
New member here and second post.
I am a full size as well! Here’s a pic of my rig. As of now, it’s nearly stock except for the light switch board I made, lights, and a 2in leveling kit in the Front!
Would love to get some rig ideas and locations to do some light trails and camping in the NY TriState Area.
Be well and happy riding!

Attachments

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Hey Y’all!
New member here and second post.
I am a full size as well! Here’s a pic of my rig. As of now, it’s nearly stock except for the light switch board I made, lights, and a 2in leveling kit in the Front!
Would love to get some rig ideas and locations to do some light trails and camping in the NY TriState Area.
Be well and happy riding!
Welcome!

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Sierra ATX, really like that light switch set up and that wiring looks great. Nice job.

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
I was able to get my Carli suspension installed just before Overland Expo West. Here's how I'm looking now. I was able to do the Range Rover trail course in my truck, lame but still fun. Front bumper is next, eventually ;P

Attachments

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
We have another longer running thread dedicated to Full Size rigs here!

Reactions: Francis84

Risco family adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hillsboro, OR, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Risco
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy ret
When you have three kids all boys under 16 something small just won’t do. Here’s my version of an overland rig. 2017 Ram 1500

Attachments

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

69machguy, Mustang I can't have anymore. I had a 68 and that's how I lost my license for 7 years when they cought me and I learned the court system really good. Nice ride.

Reactions: flyingnome

Dodg3Ram

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chehalis, WA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Just starting my rig build. She's a full size solid axle rig. Going to needs some tips and tricks for building the truck that I want. Who else out there has full size rigs?View attachment 68181
Love the truck I Have A 97 Ram I am currently building.

Attachments

Risco family adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hillsboro, OR, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Risco
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy ret
Love the truck I Have A 97 Ram I am currently building.
Hey Seth nice Ram! I began by doing research into suspension and bought the best I could afford for the travel I have in mind. I’m trying hard not to just buy what I want but what I actually need. The plan is to make Baja this summer and continue south every year after that til we run out of continent!

Reactions: Dodg3Ram

Dodg3Ram

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chehalis, WA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Hey Seth nice Ram! I began by doing research into suspension and bought the best I could afford for the travel I have in mind. I’m trying hard not to just buy what I want but what I actually need. The plan is to make Baja this summer and continue south every year after that til we run out of continent!
That sounds really exciting. I'm still exploring my home state. I have a lot of areas left to see