Father/Son Tat Trip- 2016 T4R Trail Premium

• HTML tutorial

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Well, we leave for the trip in a little less than 48 hours. We are pretty psyched about finally hitting the road. Just a couple last minute things to figure out here. Best way to secure the fishing poles so they are accessible but out of the way and the traction boards. Will post once this part is figured out then probably switch to the trip documenting thread previously posted. Have a great 4th all.

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Hey everyone. So we are about 12 1/2 hours till we take off for our father/son TAT trip. We did our best attempt at a walkaround video of the 4Runner. Check it out here. You will quickly notice that I (we) are definitely not professional you tubers. My son is the spokesman and is wearing is OB shirt and was sure to give Overland Bound a shout out. Thanks for taking a look and we will switch over to our other thread starting tomorrow to document the actual trip. Here is a link to the walk around video. Any nice comments would be appreciated as he was a bit nervous trying to be on camera.

GSDforLife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

I became a member of this forum so that I can follow this thread. I hope to do exactly what your doing in a few years.
That's cool and thanks. There are a number of really smart folks on this forum that have given us ideas and inspiration. With all the content here, if you have an idea and are stuck, there is most certainly a write up to help you along, or definitely somebody that will give you some advice. We are just taking a bit of time out to have a bit of fun. Thanks for checking out the thread!