Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I wanted to invite everyone that has been following this thread to come and suscribe to my new blog. It will be dedicated to This truck and the adventures i take with it... Its just easier to have the bulk of info on 1 site vs posting the same thing on 5+ diff forums... i will still be posting on here but the bulk of the info will be on teh blog... Www.overlandf150.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

i have looked and noone makes rock sliders for these rigs... i have found some " HD steps" but would not be able to handle the weight of the vehicle on them... we are just planning on making our own... Noone made a dual swing out rear bumper for these rigs as well so we just made it.....
check out http://white-knuckleoffroad.com/ I didn't see any listed for your rig, but they might be willing to make a custom one for you... I know they make sliders for my ram

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Headed out to Monache Meadows this weekend. Had a great time. We showed up on Friday just after a rain storm which kept the dist down on the trail. The rest of the weekend was at high 70s. Here are couple of shots. I have about 400 images to go through.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Truckerbizz

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

So not much has been done lately with the Overland F150 build but i do have a few things being made that i cant wait to show you guys.... I cant say much since it will be a prototype but i can say that there is nothing else like it for the F150 platform....

Next in line after that is suspension.... im torn on which way to go. I will def be going with coilovers and possibly diff springs/ shocks in the back since all the extra weight is making it sag a bit. If i dont do diff springs i may go with airbags in the rear.....