Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Sweet rig, Raul - your F150 looks really good. Do you ever get into any tight spots that perhaps a fullsize shouldn't be?
I have been close but so far so good haha. When planning trips I make sure the trails are full size capable. My main issue is me height and tree branches rubbing on my rtt. Right now I'm at 8'-1" to the top of my rtt.

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I have been close but so far so good haha. When planning trips I make sure the trails are full size capable. My main issue is me height and tree branches rubbing on my rtt. Right now I'm at 8'-1" to the top of my rtt.
That's why I only lifted my Jeep 3". I do envy your carry capacity with the fullsize.

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

Yah that's why I only leveled the truck and added 35's. Thank you for the compliments on my build... Starting another build on my hybrid awd suv soon :) . Should be interesting.....
Will keep my eyes out for that, will you be posting?

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Will keep my eyes out for that, will you be posting?
Yah I may start a new build thread on it. Not looking to go crazy on it. I'm doing it to inspire people to just take what they have and go find adventure. Seems like we all get caught up on building our rigs but rarely take them out...

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

Yah I may start a new build thread on it. Not looking to go crazy on it. I'm doing it to inspire people to just take what they have and go find adventure. Seems like we all get caught up on building our rigs but rarely take them out...
Can't agree more. It's all about the adventure.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Got a set of prototype awning brackets for my leitner design active cargo system in the mail today. Going to be mounting the new cvt summit series awning..... Pictures to fallow once everything is mounted.....

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Got a set of prototype awning brackets for my leitner design active cargo system in the mail today. Going to be mounting the new cvt summit series awning..... Pictures to fallow once everything is mounted.....

You should talked him out of two sets.. I need some haha...

Reactions: Raul B

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Very nice.
We have the same truck which the wife mostly drives. She's thinking about a car again and I need another vehicle as my xterra is getting so built up, hate to use it as a DD.

May go this route for another build. Drooling over all the nice long travel suspension kits out there[emoji857]
Either a bed cage or a pop up camper ....[emoji848]

These trucks are sooo nice to drive!
Absolutely love it.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Dropping off the truck at true bliss customs for some prototype suspension stuff that will get done then headed back to mercenary offroad for some more goodies. Trying to get the rig ready for March's Mojave trip....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

stuart.404

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Naperville, Illinois
Member #

I'm late finding this thread, but man would I love to run a miniature version of this drawer/rack combination. If only Decked made drawers for smaller trucks! Thanks for sharing!

DocNOS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tulsa, OK
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Son
Member #

Service Branch
USN
In Stock form I was getting about 19mpg. With everything on my truck I'm getting 16mpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I love the build! I'm looking to do something on a similar route.

When you put your 35's on, what did you change your gear ratio to?

Reactions: McCutcheon