Event Cancelled - East Region Fall Weekend Run (Vermont)

• HTML tutorial

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

This will be the first annual East Region Fall Run (to be held in different locations every year). An easy, relaxed trip for everyone of any skill level, we will be combining the every popular Puppy Dog Route and the historic Bayley-Hazen Military Road.

Last edited:

Team Harrington

US East Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

North Pownal, VT
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Harrington II
Member #

You need to correct the number allowed. It says limited to 20 trucks but it shows 40 in the RSVP.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
You need to correct the number allowed. It says limited to 20 trucks but it shows 40 in the RSVP.
Hi there! Its a bit confusing I realize but RSVP and Rigs are separate for now since people and rigs will always be different numbers - but its a good note to make this more clear/better.

Chris W

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Simsbury, CT
Member #

Hi there! Its a bit confusing I realize but RSVP and Rigs are separate for now since people and rigs will always be different numbers - but its a good note to make this more clear/better.
Michael, you may already be aware of this, but one other thing I just noticed about the rally points is that on the main page it shows the date the event was created. It may be better to have it show the date's of the actual event so that they will be in the order that they are happening.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Michael, you may already be aware of this, but one other thing I just noticed about the rally points is that on the main page it shows the date the event was created. It may be better to have it show the date's of the actual event so that they will be in the order that they are happening.
Hmmmm, this is a good point.

Reactions: SeguineJ

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

This is going to be awesome! Thanks so much Chris! I'll definitely be going with 1 vehicle and likely 3 people total.

TRDTom

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Higganum, CT
Member #

Hey Chris, Thanks for putting this together, I just signed up.
Works out well being 2 weeks after VOR, I won't have to unpack and repack the Jeep.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey folks. so I noticed in the event that 20 of 20 are listed as going but only 11 of you are showing. Are there any of you who RSVPed as going but don't show as going on the event page?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey folks. so I noticed in the event that 20 of 20 are listed as going but only 11 of you are showing. Are there any of you who RSVPed as going but don't show as going on the event page?

TRDTom

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Higganum, CT
Member #

Hey Chris,
I just checked the Rally Point site, it only shows 10 people going but if you click on the "Going" it shows all 20 people.

Last edited:

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Guys. I have some bad news followed by some great news. First the bad news. We will not be doing the uploaded route. I know, bummer. Why? I chatted with the legendary @ronharrington2 about camping spots and he pointed out that with the number of folks going we would not be able to complete this trip and camping would be impossible. Instead of cutting the allowed number of rigs, we decided to rework this route. That is the good news. We will still be doing this trip in VT. And even better, Ron will be helping (or basically doing all the work) to figure out a great scenic route with adequate camping for the entire group. So stay tuned as we will be making some changes to this trip in the coming weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience and lack of info. And thanks for hangin in there with us. Also, Thanks Ron for pointing this blip out before we hit the trail and found out the hard way!

Reactions: tobyjefe

JBert

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Southington, Connecticut
Member #

Guys. I have some bad news followed by some great news. First the bad news. We will not be doing the uploaded route. I know, bummer. Why? I chatted with the legendary @ronharrington2 about camping spots and he pointed out that with the number of folks going we would not be able to complete this trip and camping would be impossible. Instead of cutting the allowed number of rigs, we decided to rework this route. That is the good news. We will still be doing this trip in VT. And even better, Ron will be helping (or basically doing all the work) to figure out a great scenic route with adequate camping for the entire group. So stay tuned as we will be making some changes to this trip in the coming weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience and lack of info. And thanks for hangin in there with us. Also, Thanks Ron for pointing this blip out before we hit the trail and found out the hard way!
Chris, this might be an opportunity to head out towards Greylock and possibly camp at the site I told you about off of Rt 8. Let me know if you'd like me to explore that option.

Reactions: Kyle (SR5_Tacoma)