End of the Oregon Trail Meet Up- West Linn, OR

• HTML tutorial

Interested in making this a potluck lunch?

• Total voters

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

If you are planning on attending, please vote on the Potluck at the original post. I'll have coffee in any case. I was thinking of having a warm pot of my wife's world famous Hearty Beans bubbling on the camp stove and perhaps some fresh corn bread muffins....

I would encourage everyone to bring their favorite coffee mug and camp dining gear (bowls, plates, forks, spoons, glasses) to make this a zero waste event. Leave no trace, even in a parking lot.

As we get closer to the event and maybe get a few more votes on the Potluck, we can finalize the plan.

If you're coming, sing out!

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

UPDATE!!!!!!!

This will be a casual Stone Soup Potluck/picnic. Bring something to share if you wish, but bringing food is not required. I will have a warm pot of my wife's world famous Hearty Beans bubbling on the camp stove and perhaps some fresh corn bread muffins....and coffee.

If you are coming, please reply and list what, if anything, you will be bringing to share. ( Chips, pop, hotdogs, cookies, salad, whatever.)

I would encourage everyone to bring their favorite coffee mug and camp dining gear (bowls, plates, forks, spoons, glasses) to make this a zero waste event. Leave no trace, even in a parking lot.

This is a family friendly event. Please, no alcoholic beverages on site.

Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2017
Time: 1:00PM-2:30PM
Where: Royal Treatment Fly Fishing- lower parking lot
21570 Willamette Drive, West Linn, OR
What: Overland Bound Portland, OR area meet up.

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

UPDATE!!!!!!!

This will be a casual Stone Soup Potluck/picnic. Bring something to share if you wish, but bringing food is not required. I will have a warm pot of my wife's world famous Hearty Beans bubbling on the camp stove and perhaps some fresh corn bread muffins....and coffee.

If you are coming, please reply and list what, if anything, you will be bringing to share. ( Chips, pop, hotdogs, cookies, salad, whatever.)

This is a family friendly event. Please, no alcoholic beverages on site.

Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2017
Time: 1:00PM-2:30PM
Where: Royal Treatment Fly Fishing- lower parking lot
21570 Willamette Drive, West Linn, OR
What: Overland Bound Portland, OR area meet up.
I'll be there, I'll bring chips and homemade guacamole to share... I'll leave the growler at home this time...

Reactions: NWNavigator

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

LAST EVENT REMINDER !!!!
If you plan on attending this Sunday, just "Like" this post so I can get a head count. I'll be setting up around noon, so come when you want. See UPDATES in this thread for more info. We'll try to do a team photo at 2:00. I have tables to lay out the Stone Soup Potluck. Bring what you wish, but you don't have to bring anything. Just come and meet some fellow enthusiasts.

Tentatively, I have @BillyBadly , @woundflatout , @LawnDart , @The_Just , @Mottotaco ,@STPICKENS , @NoahGenda , @K7CWJ , @NetDep , @mcgrp01 .... Hope you all can still make it. Everyone is welcome. See you on Sunday!

ChallengeCoins.jpg

LawnDart

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

Wow! Great turn out today! Thanks to everyone that came by to visit and share their overlanding rigs. Not sure how many rigs rolled in, but the lot was full. Here's a team photo!

View attachment 15167
Joel, thank you sincerely for organizing this. Huge turnout, more than I was expecting. As others have said, I wish I could have talked with more people. Thanks again!