First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all,

We just added some of our Overland Bound Routes to the forums. The are downloadable for:
  • Google Earth (KML Files)
  • GPS Units (GPX Files)
I took the time to trace the routes once the paths were imported to make sure the information is accurate. All routes start at a landmark that is easy to find and then includes the path through unmarked trails. You can use these files with your GPS unit to locate our favorite spots! I'll be adding to this as I adventure forth!

If you would like to contribute a route, please contact me so we can make it available to the community! I'll handle all the technical bits! Oh, and by the way, contributing a route awards the "Pathfinder II" badge which is worth 105 forum points (for those keeping score ;) ) That'll get you to Rank II pretty quickly!

Enjoy the files! Let me know if you have any questions!

Downloadable Routes

Michael

TxTerra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

prosper, tx
Member #

i have serveral routes that were given to me by the guys who put on the Overland Challenge Series. They have given me permission to share them here as long as the credit is given to them. How should i go about sending you the files?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
i have serveral routes that were given to me by the guys who put on the Overland Challenge Series. They have given me permission to share them here as long as the credit is given to them. How should i go about sending you the files?
Wow, thats great! I'll have to thank them, and will definitely give them credit. Can you send them to info@overlandbound.com? We'll review them and add them to the section!

TxTerra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

prosper, tx
Member #

just emailed you 9 files. They are mainly for the Ozark national forest, but there is also a included route for the K-trail (aka the Kiamichi trail)