Death Valley, CA November 23 - 25, 2018 - 11/22/2018

• HTML tutorial

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

I'll be camping in Trona tonight, then meet you guys in Panamint springs early am 8:00. If anyone wants to join me. just let me know.

Reactions: Gryf

Jeff & Heather

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

La Verne, CA, USA
Member #

I’ve been watching this thread - almost threw our hat in as well, but decided to hit the Mojave road instead. I hope you all had a great time. Please post photos/video...and I’ll be watching for the next run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob Silberfarb

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

winston

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
@Jacob Silberfarb
@Arturo solorzano
@Mojavewanderer
@winston
@Montazuma
@Overland California
@Jroettele
@Gryf

Laura and I just got home safe and sound. It'd be great if everyone sounded off when you got home so we know you're safe.

It was an awesome trip and was great meeting y'all. I'll work on a spot to collect video and photos then we can collaborate on a trip report to post here.
Just about 20 minutes away.Vee and I are getting dropped off in Oakland and we shall be back in Death Valley to pick up the broken truck. What an amazing trip hope to see everyone in the future.

Reactions: Jacob Silberfarb

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

How’s it all, Jean and I pushed tru the night , hit Hurricane in the AM, grabbed the pooches & the Big Truck, now almost to Reno. I just hit the bunk, Mama is behind the wheel and ready to pound some pavement... That trip was one I’ll never forget and stoked to meet so many great people...See y’all on the next one

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

How’s it all, Jean and I pushed tru the night , hit Hurricane in the AM, grabbed the pooches & the Big Truck, now almost to Reno. I just hit the bunk, Mama is behind the wheel and ready to pound some pavement... That trip was one I’ll never forget and stoked to meet so many great people...See y’all on the next one
Glad to here you are all doing well! Mojave road next maybe...

Reactions: Jeff & Heather

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #