Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
What’s your itinerary?
I'm heading out Thursday to meet my Parents in Lajitas in their RV. Friday and Saturday nights Tommy and I will be camping at Mel's Place. I need to do Black Gap while there, but no other set plans. Just ideas.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I'm heading out Thursday to meet my Parents in Lajitas in their RV. Friday and Saturday nights Tommy and I will be camping at Mel's Place. I need to do Black Gap while there, but no other set plans. Just ideas.
Soak in the hot springs on the Rio Grande!

atomicode

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Starting prep for the trip and food planning. I will be adapting my wife's street pizza recipe and testing out this weekend for cooking on the camp stove. Hopefully, if all goes well, this will be an easy meal to cook and share. BTW - This is not a typical American style pizza so keep an open mind.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

It sounds like it's going to be a muddy mess out there! Lots of rain in the forecast for this coming week last I checked. @Mrprotaganist is anyone coordinating food? Trying to figure out what to bring to help out.
View attachment 144114
It won't be too muddy at the campsite, there is a lot of grass. The service roads will be a ton of fun with the mud though! Be ready with recovery gear! Let's get a list of food going. Do fajitas sound good for Friday night and bratwurst Saturday night?

Tex.Proud

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
It won't be too muddy at the campsite, there is a lot of grass. The service roads will be a ton of fun with the mud though! Be ready with recovery gear! Let's get a list of food going. Do fajitas sound good for Friday night and bratwurst Saturday night?
Sounds good to me. I'll have my usual breakfast foods, and probably sandwich stuff for a quick lunch on the road.

tw1st3d5

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Florissant, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kee
Member #

Sounds good. I'm getting hungry already. I'll bring a bunch of peppers, onions, and shredded cheese.