Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
It sounds like it's going to be a muddy mess out there! Lots of rain in the forecast for this coming week last I checked. @Mrprotaganist is anyone coordinating food? Trying to figure out what to bring to help out.
View attachment 144114
it’s spring time in Texas. You know that forecast will be wrong by tomorrow.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Everyone chime in with what you want to bring. Community breakfast and dinners. Lunch and snacks you're on your own.
Here is the list so far:
@TahoePPV : Peach Cobbler, Brats and Tortillas
@Beretta4x4 : Brats and Tortillas
@Tex.Proud : Eggs, Bacon and Sausage
@tw1st3d5 : Peppers, Onions and Shredded Cheese
@Mrprotaganist : Fajita meats and Tortillas

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparksalot

AdventureGuy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Paul
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4SAP
Canceling due to Coronovirus Isolation. I'll joint you guys after the emergency resolves itself. Can't afford to catch it - too many risk factors.

Have fun

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

Gonna crumble the bacon under your tires for traction?
Lol
It won't be too muddy at the campsite, there is a lot of grass. The service roads will be a ton of fun with the mud though! Be ready with recovery gear! Let's get a list of food going. Do fajitas sound good for Friday night and bratwurst Saturday night?
Sounds good to me

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

This trip will not be cancelled due to all the health scares from the media. Just be wise, if you're not feeling well then don't come. There will always be another trip soon. I feel as though being out in nature is A LOT safer than in the city with all these people.

Tex.Proud

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
This trip will not be cancelled due to all the health scares from the media. Just be wise, if you're not feeling well then don't come. There will always be another trip soon. I feel as though being out in nature is A LOT safer than in the city with all these people.
A small group of folks in the woods is a lot safer than a bunch of idiots in town.

Tex.Proud

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
I hope y’all are stocked up on camping stuff. I went to academy a bit ago to get a can of butane. The entire aisle was stripped.

holy crap, the stupid, it burns!
That hasn't caught on here yet. I walked in to get some more propane and jetboil fuel...plenty left, and all the usual gear still there. Of course, I live in a small rural town. Most folks are prepared before this insanity.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Can't make it this time, either. I start a new position at work on the 29th and they won't let me have time off before then. Thus, all my free time will be working to get everything planting related completed before the end of the month.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I originally RSVP'd to join up, but will not be able to make it after all. Safe travels and have a great time! Hope all-y-all don't get too wet!