Central Texas - Woohoo

• HTML tutorial

jrbechthold

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Little Elm, Texas
Member #

I went to Bridgeport (Northwest OHV) for the first time today and absolutely loved it! I wanted to test my stock 4Runner before I do all my upgrades next month and I was amazed at how well it did... I was able to hang in some pretty gnarly stuff...

And it was beyond fun!

IMG_9090.JPG

I was pretty nervous following Aaron around in his 1st Gen beast... but I was able to keep up. (Or maybe he just went easy on me.

IMG_9084.JPG

It was a great time - I highly recommend it. And if you want someone to go with, Shoot me a message. I'm your huckleberry! ;-)

Veggie Man

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Worth
First Name
John
Last Name
Armstrong
Member #

I went to Bridgeport (Northwest OHV) for the first time today and absolutely loved it! I wanted to test my stock 4Runner before I do all my upgrades next month and I was amazed at how well it did... I was able to hang in some pretty gnarly stuff...

And it was beyond fun!

View attachment 18976

I was pretty nervous following Aaron around in his 1st Gen beast... but I was able to keep up. (Or maybe he just went easy on me.

View attachment 18978

It was a great time - I highly recommend it. And if you want someone to go with, Shoot me a message. I'm your huckleberry! ;-)
Let me know when you go again. I'd love to meet up with some OB members.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
-Nietzsche

Scott Riggs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tyler, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Riggs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ5CSE
Service Branch
Army
Checking in from Cedar Park & going to Toyota Jamboree next week if anyone wants to link up.

Reactions: MA_Trooper

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

I'll be there. There's a Jambo thread around here somewhere if you haven't seen it already, it's A good place for info

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Sounds like we have a lot of folks in the greater Austin area. How we should have a meetup soon. Hows the end of May look?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey folks, how about a quick CenTex meetup in the next month before I head out. I am moving in July. Would love to connect with you folks before I leave.

Reactions: pixelsailor

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

Hey folks, how about a quick CenTex meetup in the next month before I head out. I am moving in July. Would love to connect with you folks before I leave.
As long as I'm able to fit in time for home projects I'm free all remaining weekends

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

My weekends are filled with packing so I would need to do a rigs and drinks type thing during the week.

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

Week nights are ok. Just depends on location. If I'm going to attend I need to make sure I'm back in bed at a reasonable time. 4:30 am wake-up call