San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Anyone want to try and do a meet and greet between Christmas and New years.

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

New to the Forum in Boerne

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome. I'm in Boerne as well. What do you drive? If you enjoy off-roading, or want to try it, we're trying to put together a meet up this month at Hidden Falls. You can find the thread in Overland Meetups

Last edited:

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

New guy checking in from FTW.

Would love to make it down to Hill Country for some easy wheeling, camping and hiking. Recommendations?
Hidden Falls is your best bet for low key wheeling. Outside the park, there's several camps along the Colorado and hiking at Inks Lake and Guadalupe SP. Wolf Caves is further west but has a requirement of every vehicle needing a roll cage. I've never been there. Based on that statement I assume it's a bit more hardcore. If you're unaware, Barnwell Mountain is fairly close to you, to the east. I hear good things about it.

Reactions: DallasRunnin

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

New guy checking in from FTW.

Would love to make it down to Hill Country for some easy wheeling, camping and hiking. Recommendations?
Arlington here, I go down to Wimberley every so often. I need to hit Hidden Falls though, never been.
@DallasRunnin There are some OHV parks close to us. One in Bridgeport and one in Gilmer.
Both are pretty fun to wheel at, with all levels of trails.
Also, don't forget the Toyota Lone Star Jamboree is coming up in May!