Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

How do you guys feel about Torchy's Tacos? There is one on 620 and Anderson Mill (11521 Ranch Rd 620 N, Austin, TX 78726). That is about as far as I could go on a week night. Or a weekend lunch somewhere might be possible but with all the packing I have to do would be hard. I'm kinda thinking a wed, thur or fri night. Thoughts? Would be good to kick some tires and have a taco n a beer with you guys soon.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I'm in Austin, and would love to meet others in the community. Chris Jones, what day are you leaning towards?
How do you guys feel about Torchy's Tacos? There is one on 620 and Anderson Mill (11521 Ranch Rd 620 N, Austin, TX 78726). That is about as far as I could go on a week night. Or a weekend lunch somewhere might be possible but with all the packing I have to do would be hard. I'm kinda thinking a wed, thur or fri night. Thoughts? Would be good to kick some tires and have a taco n a beer with you guys soon.
What day are you thinking?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I'm in Austin, and would love to meet others in the community. Chris Jones, what day are you leaning towards?

What day are you thinking?
I'm open to suggestions. I like either a wed, thur or a fri. But I can really make almost any weekday work.

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

I'd be in for a Wednesday or Thursday in the upcoming weeks. I'll be out over the 4th of July week. But Torchys over there sounds good.

dna44

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin TX
First Name
Nick
Last Name
DiPasquale
Member #

Hey guys. I just joined, and just moved to Austin back in May from Boston. I'd love to meet up with ya'll (proper Texan usage, right?) Is the meetup at Torchy's still a thing?

Also my girlfriend works at Oskar Blue's brewery. The owner of that bar is gauging interest in having a meet there. She (the owner) tries to have as many groups get together at the brewery. We're trying to gauge interest for it. Would anyone be down to meet up there?

Scott Riggs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tyler, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Riggs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ5CSE
Service Branch
Army
Are there any local (ATX) OB meet ups or events in July / August?

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

Reactions: Silverback07

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I will start a new thread for the Central TX meeting this evening. We are working out some logistics, on time/place. I will get this on the OB calendar before the end of the week.