Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Cool I've been looking for some boxes big enough for a family of four that would fit the Gobi Roof that I'm getting for my JKUR. With the checklist that you posted up earlier I'll be showing this to my wife cause I'm pretty sure she will add some stuff to it cause of my two boys 9 and 6. Lol

Reactions: EOD Tam and Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Cool I've been looking for some boxes big enough for a family of four that would fit the Gobi Roof that I'm getting for my JKUR. With the checklist that you posted up earlier I'll be showing this to my wife cause I'm pretty sure she will add some stuff to it cause of my two boys 9 and 6. Lol
Great!

Mademan925

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

discovery bay, ca 94505
Member #

Love my Plano boxes. My needs are slightly different. We have a few smaller boxes for our camping gear to be organized. The gear all stays separated in our water tight offroad trailer so we don't need to condense it into just a couple boxes because it hardly ever needs to be transported far outside the trailer. Looks like you have your packed for efficiency.

Reactions: Michael

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

I have contico boxes from Walmart I don’t think they are as good as Plano or pelican but budget minded they Work .