Greensboro NC
First Name
Sid
Last Name
C
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
working on it
Thanks for your reply Ryan. So as members we'll have life time support when the app is rolled out I assume?

Reactions: Aussie571

torqd

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, Oregon, USA
First Name
david
Last Name
f.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LUS
Bug: pinch zoom of image lacks panning
Device: iPhone SE
Version: 0.9.0.2020041504

Tap any image and pinch zoom only permits viewing the center of the image. No ability to pan to any of the image corners.

torqd

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, Oregon, USA
First Name
david
Last Name
f.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LUS
Enhancement: Font size too small
Device: iPhone SE
Version: 0.9.0.2020041504

I have decent eyesight, but on a small screen the font is hard to read. No option to resize the font and the app does not respect the iOS setting for font size.

Pinch zoom on iPhone SE is not available for text, so that common trick is not available either.

Please allow for font size adjustments in some fashion.

kcTrek19

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

massachusetts
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Sorber
Member #

That's awesome I'm loving the current build and the ability to talk to everyone without logging into the website

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Regarding lifetime access, yes. If you are a member before June 1st, 2020, you will have access to Rally Point, the Member Map, SOS for life. New members after that date will have an annual subscription for those features. In the future roadmap we will introduce new features like Mapping & Navigation in an optional “Expedition Tier”. We have to pay for mapping data, so it will be an add-on.

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California, CA, USA
First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Provide report type: Feature
Provide platform: iOS 13.4.1
Provide Device Info: iPhone XS Max
Reproduction steps: N/A

Ideas: Ability to block threads and topics. I don’t care to see politically charged topics and would like the ability to remove them from my feed without having to specifically watch all of the topics and threads I do want to see.

SNO-RNR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Pearey
Member #

Hi, tried to get the IOS Beta. When I clicked states not accepting anymore testers. Is there a way I can get the IOS Beta to test?

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Hey all - version 0.9.0 is now live! Many small items fixed. We will be making frequent releases. We are also preparing to publish this app more broadly now. Thank you for all of your efforts and the excellent reports. You guys are alike a pro testing squad! Very useful! Let us know what you find!

Thanks again all!

M
Hey @Michael

I work as a Software Engineer developing web applications for state level government agencies and I'd really like to help out with beta testing the OB-One app if possible. When I click the above IOS link, I get "This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now." Do you know when/if more slots will open up?

Keep doing the great work you do. I and a bunch of Reps from the Northwest region are going on a 4-5 day scouting trip this weekend in the Oregon Mtns. It'll be my daughters first OB trip and she/we are very excited. Couldn't have done it without Overland Bound and all the work you, @Corrie and the staff/members have put in.

Take care and keep adventuring...

P.S. My daughter (5 y/o) thinks you're an astronaut because of talks I've had with her trying to explain our N/W Regional weekly conference calls about "Exploring"... :sunglasses:

David200

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Leopold VIC, Australia
First Name
David
Last Name
Leworthy
Member #

Went to Google App Store to download the app the only one I could find was Overland bound talk. Tried to login came up with error SS02.if this is not the right download app where can I get it from thanks

cytocycle

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Scottsdale, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HQR
Tried to load the beta iOS app and got the response of too many testers???

Status
Not open for further replies.