Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
When looking at the threads in a forum, I find it can be a little confusing. In my screenshots, I see Michael’s name as the thread starter, but the latest poster’s attached picture in the middle, with the thread name below.

It’s a bit different than other threads where the creator is also the last poster - the thread name is within the post.

I’m not a UI/UX expert and can probably get used to it, but wanted to point it out in case there are ways to drive consistency in appearance. Thanks!

Love the app and the development is moving so quickly. Thanks for all the hard work everyone!

Attachments

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OTHERMIKEtm. I also tried my email. Itried again just now to see if it was a too soon type of thing and it still didn't work.
You have a valid account and there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with your username unless there is a space in there. What device?

Write a PM to me and we will try resetting your password.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
When looking at the threads in a forum, I find it can be a little confusing. In my screenshots, I see Michael’s name as the thread starter, but the latest poster’s attached picture in the middle, with the thread name below.

It’s a bit different than other threads where the creator is also the last poster - the thread name is within the post.

I’m not a UI/UX expert and can probably get used to it, but wanted to point it out in case there are ways to drive consistency in appearance. Thanks!

Love the app and the development is moving so quickly. Thanks for all the hard work everyone!
Hmmm - no, there is something wrong there. Reviewing carefully.

cliffordwhansen

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Milnerton, Cape Town, South Africa
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Hansen
Member #

Thank you for the work that has gone into this app, looks and works great so far.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, the link to become a member is still in the menu even though I am a member.

Provide report type: Bug
Provide platform: Android 9
Provide Device Info: LGV30+
Reproduction steps: Click hamburger menu, become a member link is displayed.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you for the work that has gone into this app, looks and works great so far.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, the link to become a member is still in the menu even though I am a member.

Provide platform: Android 9
Provide Device Info: LGV30+
Reproduction steps: Click hamburger menu, become a member link is displayed.
Thank you! Good point.

M

Nick_Gomez81

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Land O' Lakes, FL, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Gomez
Member #

It appears that due to the background being primarily white in OB1, the iPhone battery/time/cell signal info at the top disappears
You have an old version Danan? Can you give me the build number on the bottom of the slideout menu?
Same here, hope these help
Build number and the second pic shows the lack of info at the top.

Attachments

Reactions: Narwhal

Narwhal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgetown, Texas, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Avila
Member #

Service Branch
Navy - Submarines
It appears that due to the background being primarily white in OB1, the iPhone battery/time/cell signal info at the top disappears
You have an old version Danan? Can you give me the build number on the bottom of the slideout menu?
Same here, hope these help
Build number and the second pic shows the lack of info at the top.
Has it been confirmed whether the version number on the picture is “old”? It shouldn’t be based on the app details:

Attachments

Last edited:

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

Provide platform: iOS
Provide Device Info: iPhone X
Reproduction steps: Scrolling down the feed.

This also happened in the original version, but keep on forgetting to report it. Sometimes, as I'm scrolling down and get to the end and when more threads show up, I get a glitch where the screen will start jumping up and down. I can push through it and keep scrolling down, but it does get annoying at times. When I say jump up and down I mean move up the page and then down, but usually it just moves up and I have to manually scroll down.

Seamoss

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Winchester, KY, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Service Branch
Army 2002-2008
Provide report type: Bug/Improvement
Provide platform: Android
Provide Device Info: LG V35 ThinQ and Samsung A Tab 2019.
Reproduction steps:

It appears that the application is constantly pinging GPS while open, drastically reducing battery life.

Ctblackmon

Rank IV

Advocate III

Merryville La
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

@Michael is there a way to make it when you back out of a thread your reading on it doesn’t send you all the way back to the top of the previous page? Idk about anyone else but it’s a little frustrating if your half way down a page to get sent back to the top and have to scroll and find where you was at. Just a thought man.

BoraDa Travels

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Punta Gorda Florida
First Name
Kieran
Last Name
Smart
Member #

Service Branch
RAF
cannot open the app iPhone, doesnt recognise my user name and pw, keep getting an error message, have deleted and reinstalled. can log in ok to www, on laptop or iphone, any suggestions, sorry couldnt figure out PM as advised

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
cannot open the app iPhone, doesnt recognise my user name and pw, keep getting an error message, have deleted and reinstalled. can log in ok to www, on laptop or iphone, any suggestions, sorry couldnt figure out PM as advised
You are on Beta app? Not OB Talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.