Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

I'm supposed to go to iKea but.....no rather go to Pleasanton
And by "on your way", I mean, "It's 26 minutes and 37 seconds beyond IKEA Emeryville so you can just circle back later and get your Hemmnauftaus couch cushions, and still make it to the Super Bowl Sunday party."

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

Hey, what about making this an annual meetup? Every year on Super Bowl Sunday is an OverlandBound meetup from 8 - 11.

And maybe have it at OB HQ, somewhere in PAC NW, etc. With Michael and Corrie doing Skype or FB chats with each group.

Many, many ideas running through my head right now! Like having a tablet strapped to a remote controlled device at each locale so Michael and Corrie can "mingle" and see all the rigs and everything, too! This would be totally awesome!

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

I know, I know... It's Super Bowl Sunday, but we're doing it on the early side at 9AM - 10AM (or longer). You'll have plenty of time to make your cheese dip and watch commercials later. :)

Inkling's Coffee Parking Lot
530 Main St
Pleasanton, CA 94566

@Michael and I hope to see some Bay Area faces this weekend!!

Corrie
Doh!! Its 08:51 and I just read this post. I'll have to jump in on the next one.

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Hey, what about making this an annual meetup? Every year on Super Bowl Sunday is an OverlandBound meetup from 8 - 11.

And maybe have it at OB HQ, somewhere in PAC NW, etc. With Michael and Corrie doing Skype or FB chats with each group.

Many, many ideas running through my head right now! Like having a tablet strapped to a remote controlled device at each locale so Michael and Corrie can "mingle" and see all the rigs and everything, too! This would be totally awesome!
Annual might make it too big. How about monthly, or quarterly?

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

What a great meet up wasn't expecting that large of a turn out! I was happy to see a few full-size rigs out there like the Silvarado Z71 and the beast Sportsmobile! Look forward to seeing you all soon out on the trails!

Last edited: