SOLD Baja Designs LP9 Sports and ARB roller drawer fridge slide for sale - SF East Bay - can ship either

• HTML tutorial

Gregg Pauly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Foster City, CA, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
Pauly
Member #

Hello. I'm in the San Francisco East Bay and can ship these at the buyer's expense.

Selling a pair of Baja Designs LP9 Sports for sale with less than 10 hours of run time on them. The lights are in excellent condition. I do not have the harness for them but it can be purchased on the BD website for $35. I'm selling because they were a bit too big to fit in the hoop of my new bumper. I downsized to the LP6. I'm asking $800 OBO.

Also selling an ARB fridge slide / drawer in excellent condition. Dimensions: 20" x 37" x 5.5". I change my set up and went with a different slide. Asking $480 OBO.

Please let me know if there are any questions and thanks for looking

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Any chance a Coleman stove fits in that drawer? I can’t remember the dimensions off the top of my head but this is basically the kind of setup I was planning on going with. Might be easier to buy than build it from scratch.

Gregg Pauly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Foster City, CA, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
Pauly
Member #

Hi Matthew. I don’t believe a Coleman would fit...too tall. I had considered something like a Eureka Ignite Plus that I’m 99% sure WILL fit and is a well rated stove. I can verify later today when I’m home.