SOLD Baja Designs LP9 Sports and ARB roller drawer fridge slide for sale - SF East Bay - can ship either

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Gregg Pauly

Rank III

Member III

Foster City, CA, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
Pauly
Member #

Hello. I'm in the San Francisco East Bay and can ship these at the buyer's expense.

Selling a pair of Baja Designs LP9 Sports for sale with less than 10 hours of run time on them. The lights are in excellent condition. I do not have the harness for them but it can be purchased on the BD website for $35. I'm selling because they were a bit too big to fit in the hoop of my new bumper. I downsized to the LP6. I'm asking $800 OBO.

Also selling an ARB fridge slide / drawer in excellent condition. Dimensions: 20" x 37" x 5.5". I change my set up and went with a different slide. Asking $480 OBO.

Please let me know if there are any questions and thanks for looking

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow

Matthew Reed

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Any chance a Coleman stove fits in that drawer? I can’t remember the dimensions off the top of my head but this is basically the kind of setup I was planning on going with. Might be easier to buy than build it from scratch.

Gregg Pauly

Rank III

Member III

Foster City, CA, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
Pauly
Member #

Hi Matthew. I don’t believe a Coleman would fit...too tall. I had considered something like a Eureka Ignite Plus that I’m 99% sure WILL fit and is a well rated stove. I can verify later today when I’m home.