Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

Ok, I am back we needed some family time. The horse fire might have closed the back way to Crown King Trail I called the ranger station and left a message.
, but no call back yet. This fire season has sucked. Just giving everyone a heads up. Sorry I missed the meet and greet

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Ok, I am back we needed some family time. The horse fire might have closed the back way to Crown King Trail I called the ranger station and left a message.
, but no call back yet. This fire season has sucked. Just giving everyone a heads up. Sorry I missed the meet and greet
The meet/greet did not happen, only Kevin (Flag) and I were available, we were going to meet in Flag but other issues (life) interfered, Iam_Machine Kyle had issues with cell phone and was unable to confirm he was going to attend meet. So it all fell through. We shall try again, ideas?

TDG Explore

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1DOM
Hey all...catching back up on the forum. Unfortunately I jacked up my neck and back pretty bad a little over a week ago...thus my non participation for a bit. Back online and still interested in a meet n greet. Doubtful I could do even the easiest of trails for a while but willing to road trip from the West Valley if a meet n greet gets put together.

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

ok Ranger Station never called back but i reached out to some jeep guys that live out that way. the fire closure was lifted and the trail is open...

I dont know where people are all coming from but a good meet up would be Home Depot where I-17 meets AZ-74 i open to any time sat they say plan for 8 hours. looking fwd seeing as many of you that can.

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
ok Ranger Station never called back but i reached out to some jeep guys that live out that way. the fire closure was lifted and the trail is open...

I dont know where people are all coming from but a good meet up would be Home Depot where I-17 meets AZ-74 i open to any time sat they say plan for 8 hours. looking fwd seeing as many of you that can.
The tank on my radiator split so I don't think I will be bale to replace it by then.

Flagtop

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Dragushan
Member #

Brad - I can't make Saturdays (I know that works best for many, no worries) but love to say hi on some Sunday!

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

The tank on my radiator split so I don't think I will be bale to replace it by then.
Got it Murphy is a A hole... just hit me up anytime I normally ready just need to let the wife know so we have the kiddos taking care of if she is working

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

Brad - I can't make Saturdays (I know that works best for many, no worries) but love to say hi on some Sunday!
Ok we work something out sometime that works for you I like us to get a good AZ group seems like everyone else has one Cali, NM, TX even if it just a quick meet up every so just to see what everyone’s up too and if anyone need help with upgrades or projects.

Reactions: freak4life

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Brad, what time are you thinking for Sat.?
My cell. 602-510-0439

Last edited:

Billygoat Rocklanding

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannix
Member #

Hello Brad, what time are you thinking for Sat.?
My cell. 602-510-0439
My cell is +1 (240) 971-9506 I am cool with anytime that works. Where are you coming from