Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, Arizona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Hey everyone—- I am going to set up a Phoenix West Valley OB meetup for Riggs, coffee, and breakfast tacos at Rudy’s in Goodyear. Let me know who is in so I can work with Rudy’s to save us some parking spaces together. Don’t have the date nailed down.. trying to see who will show up. Reply on this thread.

East valley folks —-and anyone else is welcome too!

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

Hey everyone—- I am going to set up a Phoenix West Valley OB meetup for Riggs, coffee, and breakfast tacos at Rudy’s in Goodyear. Let me know who is in so I can work with Rudy’s to save us some parking spaces together. Don’t have the date nailed down.. trying to see who will show up. Reply on this thread.

I'm in the East valley, but I'd probably make the drive if the timing works.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AuburninAZ

Lucas916

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Surprise, AZ
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Fregoso
Member #

I will most likely show up if it's on a weekend given enough time.

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

Hello I am new on here. I currently overland with a Chevy 2500 but got a 2000 4runner and am hoping to get it all set up by the time Expo starts next month. I live in Tempe and am an avid camper. Me and my 2 dogs go camping almost every weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: Rennan and Graeman

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
De

Definitely count us in - we love Rudy's BBQ. Plus it will be nice to meet you all. I just moved back here to Phoenix after being gone for a year up in Denver.

Reactions: AuburninAZ

AuburninAZ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Buckeye, Arizona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Baker
Member #

De

Definitely count us in - we love Rudy's BBQ. Plus it will be nice to meet you all. I just moved back here to Phoenix after being gone for a year up in Denver.
Will do. I’ll post it up here and on the meetup too. It’ll be a couple of weeks. I’m going to be out of town for a while. I figured breakfast would be good, before it gets hot.

Reactions: CavGeek and Graeman

Alex777

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Flagstaff
Member #

Hey fellow Arizona Overlands, from flagstaff here. Looking forward to exploring the area up here anyone know of any good trails to hit? Just moved here a month ago, hope to see you all at Overland Expo in a few weeks!

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

I have done mostly camping around there, haven't done much offroading but I will be coming up for the export and will be doing a 2 week overland trip through northern part of AZ and southern part of Utah. No set route yet and open for others to join after the expo.

Reactions: Graeman

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

Hey I am going to Apache Lake Saturday, not sure if rides like this are something others are interested but some friends are having a bday party there and I want to ride up there to test out my new rig setup to be ready for Expo and my 2 week overland trip through northern Az and lower Utah. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Reactions: Graeman

AZBubs

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Tan Valley, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BHP
For overland expo I’m planning to camp Saturday night off schnebly hill rd if anyone would like to join me!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I thought they closed off schnebly hill from camping? I Too am going up Saturday early morning. going to expo, then finding a spot that night....hopefully in Flag.

Dziedzic

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kern County, California, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dziedzic
Member #

I thought they closed off schnebly hill from camping? I Too am going up Saturday early morning. going to expo, then finding a spot that night....hopefully in Flag.

Last I knew you could still camp there but I haven’t tried to in a few months. If not are there any other spots to camp out up there you know of?

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

Last I knew you could still camp there but I haven’t tried to in a few months. If not are there any other spots to camp out up there you know of?

You can still camp along the road pretty much anywhere above the Vista.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk