Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

We both ran the whole thing 2wd and he used the rear locker for a couple of seconds twice and that’s it. Not bad. The little taco [emoji895] that could [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Awesome!! I wish I could have made it out there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kanobee

Chase F

Rank 0

Traveler I

New guy here. New to overlanding but not off-roading or camping, so I figured it's time to mix the two and bring my family along. Currently building up a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 for an extended trip, but capable for some 2-3 day trips and off-roading as of now. I'll be around, so y'all are free to bug me with whatever. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the trails!

Kanobee

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Queen Creek, AZ
First Name
Leo
Last Name
G
Member #

New guy here. New to overlanding but not off-roading or camping, so I figured it's time to mix the two and bring my family along. Currently building up a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 for an extended trip, but capable for some 2-3 day trips and off-roading as of now. I'll be around, so y'all are free to bug me with whatever. Looking forward to meeting you guys on the trails!
Welcome Chase!

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Welcome to OB! We've got a good and very active following here in AZ! I just got back last night from a weekend in Tonto with a few OB members.

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

Great trip around the Montana Mountain Loop today with @Kanobee! [emoji1316]

#OB7919 | Sarah

That really is a great drive and Kanobee is a great overlanding companion. Hopefully, I can make it out next time, but the house painting never seems to end!

716T4RnR

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
Sarah
Last Name
Ambrose
Member #

That really is a great drive and Kanobee is a great overlanding companion. Hopefully, I can make it out next time, but the house painting never seems to end!

I agree! He was a great partner to go out there with! Taught me a lot since I'm so green still. We'll have to plan a trip out soon that doesn't involve you painting haha

#OB7919 | Sarah

Reactions: jeepdaze

Chase F

Rank 0

Traveler I

Not to intrude, but I may have to intrude on one of these out-and-backs one of these days, haha. I could use a little schooling on the trails out here. Do y'all ever do overnighters?

716T4RnR

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
Sarah
Last Name
Ambrose
Member #

Not to intrude, but I may have to intrude on one of these out-and-backs one of these days, haha. I could use a little schooling on the trails out here. Do y'all ever do overnighters?
For sure, you're more than welcome to join! I haven't done any overnight trips with anyone from OB yet, but my boyfriend and I do them quite frequently on our own. When we had our OB Meet & Greet I know some trips were discussed then too[emoji4]

#OB7919 | Sarah

Kanobee

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Queen Creek, AZ
First Name
Leo
Last Name
G
Member #

i havent done any overnighters yet mainly since i gotta get home to help with the baby. When she gets a little older and can take the bouncing off road we'll go farther out and camp for sure.

Reactions: Chase F