Engine_24

Rank III

Contributor III

Buckeye, Arizona, USA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Moore
Had a great weekend exploring northern az and seeing the grand canyon. I checked out some of the roads you guys gave to to camp out and found some badass ones. Pushed my little 2 wheel drive ranger from GC to flagstaff on the Az trail and she did great also got to trysome great brewery up in flag. Thank for all the grids you guys gave me, can't wait to head back up there.

Attachments

Kanobee

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Queen Creek, AZ
First Name
Leo
Last Name
G
Member #

Had a great weekend exploring northern az and seeing the grand canyon. I checked out some of the roads you guys gave to to camp out and found some badass ones. Pushed my little 2 wheel drive ranger from GC to flagstaff on the Az trail and she did great also got to trysome great brewery up in flag. Thank for all the grids you guys gave me, can't wait to head back up there.

Looks like a good time up there!! already getting chilly out there too? :)

716T4RnR

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
Sarah
Last Name
Ambrose
Member #

Excited for the Arizona OB Meet & Greet next weekend! Just found out I can make it! Hope to meet all of you there![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kanobee

Kanobee

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Queen Creek, AZ
First Name
Leo
Last Name
G
Member #

I found it on the members map! It's at Tempe Marketplace 5pm-7:30pm on October 14th

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Reoccurring - OB MEET & GREET /TEMPE MARKET PLACE- Arizona southwest region - 10/14/2017

This is a meet-and-greet for Arizona OB member to get together meet one another and talk about rigs, future events trips!

Rexx

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

East Mesa, AZ
Member #

Holy crap, so glad that meet and greet was mentioned! I had forgotten all about it, guess I forhot to add it to the calender

Reactions: 716T4RnR

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Hi, I live in Colorado but I am looking at working a contract in Phoenix for a year or so. I have been wheeling (rock crawling/expeditions) for over 40 years, having lived in the mountains of Colorado.

My rig is a 1985 Jeep Cherokee on 35's, locked Dana 44s front and rear, powered by a 4.7L stroker. For expeditions I pull a custom offroad teardrop I designed and fabricated.

My hope is to link up with people in AZ for weekend trips.

If I get the contract I will be looking for a place to stay in the Phoenix area. Preferably a cheap one bedroom house with a garage.

Attachments