Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Oh well then I am in for sure. They are trying to keep this next run small. Looks like OB will be represented well again :sunglasses: Maybe we can stick together so that we can see each other's vehicle in action this time.

nmrwr85

Rank 0

Traveler I

I have some repairs to do before that run. I bent a wheel, already fixed that, and then bent a trailing arm. Luckily i have a spare trooper that I can pull parts from so ill ha e it all done this weekend.

Reactions: Graeman

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I doubt the next trail is very difficult- from what I have seen in pictures.

Last edited:

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
It was great seeing and riding with you guys again. That was a boring trail ride yesterday. I like a little more in the challenging department - or at least a need to use 4wd low range.
On another note, I think that I want to go back with my metal detector on Monday and see if anything worth digging up is around the homestead area. Maybe I will take the wife's Fiat to make it more fun. JK lol

Reactions: nmrwr85

nmrwr85

Rank 0

Traveler I

It was a cool place to see, not a technical trail by any means though. Ill be going back with my metal detector also at some point.
The next run on the 6th to hieroglyphic mountain should be better. Theres at least a couple side trails with some obstacles.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
It was a cool place to see, not a technical trail by any means though. Ill be going back with my metal detector also at some point.
The next run on the 6th to hieroglyphic mountain should be better. Theres at least a couple side trails with some obstacles.
You are welcome to join me Monday morning to MD if you would like. I should be off from work by 8 am at the latest then heading that way to dig up some coins.

nmrwr85

Rank 0

Traveler I

You are welcome to join me Monday morning to MD if you would like. I should be off from work by 8 am at the latest then heading that way to dig up some coins.
Family just showed up today, so it wont be until they leave. But thanks for the offer and definitely let me know if you find anything!

jeepdaze

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Dunning
Member #

I'm in Northeast Mesa as well, Power and Thomas area. My son and I both have Jeeps and hit Sycamore Creek, Butcher Jones, or Bulldog Canyon at least once a week for off-road therapy. Hit me up if you ever want to hit the trails.
Newish member here in North East Mesa! Looking forward to meeting you all!