Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Family and I will be heading out for a 3 or 4 day in the Chiricahua Mountains next week if anybody is interested. We'll likely roll out from Tucson on Thursday July 26 and come back that Sunday.

PM me if you think you might be interested in joining

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Would love to go but we have a conflict.

Thx for the invite.

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

I would be.
Ok. Right now im up in Payson, next weekend i will be up in strawberry exploring and camping with a few friends, then i want to plan another trip august 24th weekend. When works for you BJP and any other that are interested?

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Ok. Right now im up in Payson, next weekend i will be up in strawberry exploring and camping with a few friends, then i want to plan another trip august 24th weekend. When works for you BJP and any other that are interested?
We are open July 31 - August 12 but not again until the first week of September. The rest of September is already taken.

Reactions: Livin the life

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
My wife has a commitment for the 11 & 12. It will be Oct before our schedule clears up.

Reactions: Livin the life

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

Oh sweet. You should come out and do some trails. Im available every thursday to sunday. Havent met any others yet so its me and my dogs so far. Ha.

Reactions: Graeman

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

Is your second map showing out near Saguaro Lake. 1847?
The second map in green is north of the 87 Beelin highway at the Bush highway exit going into sycamore which is north of saguaro. I actually went to saguaro with the boys after. The orange map is right next to the green map.

Attachments

Reactions: Graeman

Livin the life

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Arizona
Member #

Sugarloaf mountain area as well. I would like to go and explore those trails with you some time.
For sure, send me a message and if im not camping im down. I go camping pretty much every weekend from thursday morning to sunday afternoon unless i have plans in the valley.