OVERLANDING ON KETO?
Are any of you following a ketogenic diet? I’ve been on a keto diet for almost a year and have dialed in traveling while following this lifestyle.
If any you out there are following a keto diet, what are you packing when you travel?
My go-to’s have been:
- Beef jerky
- Summer Sausage
- Nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Dried Cheese Crackers
- Homemade Fatbombs
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 90%+ Coco Chocolate
- Pork Rinds
- Coffee (Black Rifle Coffee Company …of course
- Fatty Meats (beef, pork, chicken thighs)
- Bacon :)
- Breakfast Sausage
- Cheese (sticks, blocks, all kinds)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Green Beans
- Shredded Cauliflower
- Various other veggies
Last year I road tripped from New Mexico to Michigan and prepped meals for my wife, daughter, and me. We had a cooler and saved so much time by not stopping. Not to mention, we probably ate healthier too.