Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

.....On a serious note, I really hope you don't get to much more rain. Nothing fun about that. I wish you luck.
Yeah. No bueno. We are 99 miles from the River House and it’s bad here. I can’t imagine what it’s like up there other than what we see in the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I went with the inexpensive option.....I figured a shackle is a shackle.....as long as it's rated. These are 10500lbs. The Warn shackles look the best but I don't want someone stealing it at $50 a pop. I am happy with these, especially since they are snug with the rubber grommets. I got two incase I need it to hook up my straps to another vehicle. (I ordered those lights as well a few min ago). View attachment 85797
Oh yeah! Congrats on the light!s. Send pics!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Monday. Maybe Sunday. If it’s Sunday I’ll be Smoking a Brisket and working on the rack and lights!

We will see. Lights seem to be good quality. Can’t wait to see them lit up.
That sounds like a fun day! Send me some oranges, lol.

Reactions: Jeepinit

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Jack wants to ride on the rack. I just set it up for a mock up. It’s all loose. I think I can install tomorrow. Just need to pick up some RVT silicone and see if it’s too cold to use or not. Stay tuned. View attachment 86025
Lol, that's funny. Cool dog! Can't wait to see it on your Pro. Do you have storage boxes for your rack? I'm looking at picking up 2 that are good quality.
Here is my pup, he is almost 1yr old. For a Jack Russell, he is pretty damn chill.....wish I had a Prinsu for him to lay on. [emoji16] Screenshot_2018-12-25-09-57-46.jpegScreenshot_2018-09-11-15-16-01.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Lol, that's funny. Cool dog! Can't wait to see it on your Pro. Do you have storage boxes for your rack? I'm looking at picking up 2 that are good quality.
Here is my pup, he is almost 1yr old. For a Jack Russell, he is pretty damn chill.....wish I had a Prinsu for him to lay on. [emoji16] View attachment 86026View attachment 86027
Awesome. JR are smart as heck!!! No storage yet. Trying to mock up the light bar now. We will see how that goes!!! You’ll get a rack soon enough!!

What boxes are you going to pick up?

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Jack wants to ride on the rack. I just set it up for a mock up. It’s all loose. I think I can install tomorrow. Just need to pick up some RVT silicone and see if it’s too cold to use or not. Stay tuned. View attachment 86025
(Dogs), didn't see the first pic. Check out this 71 Bronco. I met the guy and his wife at the coffee shop this morning. They loved the pro, she has a gen 4. He is a member of a few forums and has never heard of OB. I schooled them up and they seemed pretty excited to check it out. This thing was clean!20190216_095032.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

(Dogs), didn't see the first pic. Check out this 71 Bronco. I met the guy and his wife at the coffee shop this morning. They loved the pro, she has a gen 4. He is a member of a few forums and has never heard of OB. I schooled them up and they seemed pretty excited to check it out. This thing was clean!View attachment 86028
Sick!! Super cool. Hopefully they Check OB Out!!! Beer time and setting up the smoker for a 2:30AM start for tomorrow! My buddy is picking me up to go pick up another keg soon. Just finished the Lost Coast up.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Sick!! Super cool. Hopefully they Check OB Out!!! Beer time and setting up the smoker for a 2:30AM start for tomorrow! My buddy is picking me up to go pick up another keg soon. Just finished the Lost Coast up.
Dang, that sounds like good times!! I'll be ripping my motorcycle apart tomorrow in the garage throwing down some cold beers. No damn brisket though......I might burn some charcoal and toss some chips on it just for the smell, lol.

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Dang, that sounds like good times!! I'll be ripping my motorcycle apart tomorrow in the garage throwing down some cold beers. No damn brisket though......I might burn some charcoal and toss some chips on it just for the smell, lol.
I’ll send ya some pics!