Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

No. Not at all. That’s something for me to look at, but I have to be careful here in California. I need to make sure it meets emissions standards here. Sucks.
Ahhh, that's right. Luckily for me Alaska does not require me to do state inspections. I'd love to toss a Borla on this thing as well to go with it. Bumper/winch first though!

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Ok. Just ordered Cali Raised 42” LED Light Bar with Bracket and OEM switch for the panel!
4WheelParts has a show here in San Mateo on 2/23. Maybe they sell Warn/Smitty products. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I’m thinking I may need to ask for an IOU from The Boss. Buy now sell a toy later?

Last edited:

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Ok. Just ordered Cali Raised 42” LED Light Bar with Bracket and OEM switch for the panel!
4WheelParts has a show here in San Mateo on 2/23. Maybe they sell Warn/Smitty products. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I’m thinking I may need to ask for an IOU from The Boss. Buy now sell a toy later?
That sounds like a great plan! Tell her John said it is ok. That Pro is coming along nicely!

Zeak

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Garden City
Member #

View attachment 85022View attachment 85023

Vinyl Blackout for the front. These pics still show the soap. Next install is ARB Diff breather. Waiting for my kid to finish his homework. Hoping to install today. Just ordered this for next mod. Now I need to figure out which lights to pick up for the rack.

Any ideas? Suggestions welcome!!

View attachment 85024
Were did you get the black out letters for the front grill? looks good on yours.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Looks like you will have another project this weekend! I watched some instalation videos for that rack on Youtube. Doesn't seem too difficult.....just time consuming.
Yep. I don’t think it’ll be bad. I’ll let you know. The Light Bar should arrive tomorrow as well. At this point I just need a break in rain. It’s been nuts. Almost 7” fell 80 miles North of me last night. I think install day will be Monday or Tuesday at this point.

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Do you plan on installing the amber grill lights on your rig?View attachment 85734View attachment 85735
I think so. I need to research them a bit more. I think I mentioned to you that I’m hitting that show this weekend. I’ll take a look there to see if they have anything. Apparently the show has 500k in inventory there for sale. My main concern is will the lights fit with the CBI Hidden Winch Mount. I think I’m going that way up front. Save some cash. Well, at least initially I’ll save some.

I do really like them. What about you?

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I think so. I need to research them a bit more. I think I mentioned to you that I’m hitting that show this weekend. I’ll take a look there to see if they have anything. Apparently the show has 500k in inventory there for sale. My main concern is will the lights fit with the CBI Hidden Winch Mount. I think I’m going that way up front. Save some cash. Well, at least initially I’ll save some.

I do really like them. What about you?
Oh. And I see how you are. Sending a pic with them in A Super White! LOL

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Good copy on all...can't wait to see your set-up!!! Yes, I like the lighys. Yotaleds is having a 20% off sale now through the weekend. I just have to decide which style (rectangle or circle). Both are LED with the plug and play wire harness. I'm leaning towards the longer rectangle style.....drawback is they use zip ties which is not as clean as the "sandwich" style mount for the round lights. Pictures above show the two styles offered by them.