Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Good copy on all...can't wait to see your set-up!!! Yes, I like the lighys. Yotaleds is having a 20% off sale now through the weekend. I just have to decide which style (rectangle or circle). Both are LED with the plug and play wire harness. I'm leaning towards the longer rectangle style.....drawback is they use zip ties which is not as clean as the "sandwich" style mount for the round lights. Pictures above show the two styles offered by them.
I’ll check out the Yotaled lights. [emoji106]

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Good copy on all...can't wait to see your set-up!!! Yes, I like the lighys. Yotaleds is having a 20% off sale now through the weekend. I just have to decide which style (rectangle or circle). Both are LED with the plug and play wire harness. I'm leaning towards the longer rectangle style.....drawback is they use zip ties which is not as clean as the "sandwich" style mount for the round lights. Pictures above show the two styles offered by them.
Ok. I take full responsibility for this purchase. It was cheap enough. That being said... this was the first one I didn’t speak to the Better Half About before buying.

Think this will work as a Valentine’s Day gift for her???? Yeah sure! Not!

[emoji15]

In all seriousness. After you mentioned them I had forgotten that you mentioned them. Then I sat down and ordered Vinyl Letters for my vehicle. I’ll explain that later. As I was ordering the letters I thought...Hey! YotaLeds! Then it was all over. I watched the install and said. “I’m in”

And so the next mod has been purchased. Dang it!! I was so good for maybe 48 hours!! Ok. Maybe 27.

Last edited:

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Ok. Vinyl letters. My son and I were talking about what to name the 4Runner. I couldn’t think of anything clever and I described to him what I wanted to do. So he came up with.
IMG_4685.JPG

I was all in. I didn’t tell him I ordered these. We will see what he says.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Ok. Vinyl letters. My son and I were talking about what to name the 4Runner. I couldn’t think of anything clever and I described to him what I wanted to do. So he came up with.
Baahaahaa, your going to catch crap! You go with the round ones or longer rectangle?

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Sweet, didn't see this pic! Lol, yea.....don't bring my name up. I'm about to do the same thing as soon as she heads to bed. [emoji2]
Attaboy!!! I can’t wait to get them! Metallic Black and Amber?? Come on!! What’s better than that!!!???

Don’t say it! LOL

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

What shackle and pin did you set your rig up with for the Factor 55?
I went with the inexpensive option.....I figured a shackle is a shackle.....as long as it's rated. These are 10500lbs. The Warn shackles look the best but I don't want someone stealing it at $50 a pop. I am happy with these, especially since they are snug with the rubber grommets. I got two incase I need it to hook up my straps to another vehicle. (I ordered those lights as well a few min ago). Screenshot_2019-02-14-21-44-15.jpeg

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

.....Waiting on your feedback. Stick them on tomorrow and send some pics. Lol
Ha!!!! Gonna rain!! Worries about our house in the Russian River. Hopefully it will not flood. Still 10’ away, but the way it’s be raining!!! Ugh!!

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

I went with the inexpensive option.....I figured a shackle is a shackle.....as long as it's rated. These are 10500lbs. The Warn shackles look the best but I don't want someone stealing it at $50 a pop. I am happy with these, especially since they are snug with the rubber grommets. I got two incase I need it to hook up my straps to another vehicle. (I ordered those lights as well a few min ago). View attachment 85797
Ok. Sweet. I’ll look them up. Thanks much.