Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

So I'm thinking brushed bronze for the wheels and then either a darker blue or a gun metal gray for the body, what does everyone think
I think that will *look* amazing. My WJ is a dark grey (I think it's called "Graphite Metallic Clearcoat") and I've thought about some bronze on it in the next stage, perhaps just beadlock rings if/when I go to a beadlock. That said, be aware it's a tough color to keep nice if you go offroad much. So far mine is still cleaning up well, but someday I know it's going to look pretty rough.

8.jpg

-TJ

Reactions: gummybear

gummybear

Rank 0

Contributor II

Gardnerville, NV, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Hall
I think that will *look* amazing. My WJ is a dark grey (I think it's called "Graphite Metallic Clearcoat") and I've thought about some bronze on it in the next stage, perhaps just beadlock rings if/when I go to a beadlock. That said, be aware it's a tough color to keep nice if you go offroad much. So far mine is still cleaning up well, but someday I know it's going to look pretty rough.

View attachment 130773

-TJ
I think that would look really good, my new XJ is a dark blue but I have to repaint most of it so I was thinking about going with a blue-gray and bronze rims

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

Looks good. I did the same bumper. For the price and what you get I think that it is the best deal.

gummybear

Rank 0

Contributor II

Gardnerville, NV, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Hall
Looks good. I did the same bumper. For the price and what you get I think that it is the best deal.
Thanks! I agree, I'm really happy with it, what im not happy with is the installation instructions that were completely useless, and added several hours of instal time for me with issues that they could have prevented by improving the directions.. All in all the product itself is great.

Last edited: