Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Had a productive day yesterday doing some much needed work. By the end of the evening, this little rig ended up with a new center link, inner and outer tie rod ends, ball joints, brake pads and rotors. ALignment is scheduled for Tuesday and we'll see how much better she handles.

PXL_20210529_011340545.jpg PXL_20210529_011356202.jpg

And I almost forgot! Just for funsies I ordered an Austrarlian LP, and got the HELLA lights mounted up.

PXL_20210529_230352807.jpg

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Not sure how many people are following, but for those who are I have bad news. This little rig isn't going anywhere for a while. I found out I was losing coolant a couple weeks ago and with further investigation figured out the head gasket is on it's way out. Parts are inbound but with the temperatures in Phoenix plus my garage being occupied with parts for the Frontier, it might be a while until I can get the work done :confounded:

• Sad
Reactions: GLOCKer

GLOCKer

Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Marietta, Georgia, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Battersby
Not sure how many people are following, but for those who are I have bad news. This little rig isn't going anywhere for a while. I found out I was losing coolant a couple weeks ago and with further investigation figured out the head gasket is on it's way out. Parts are inbound but with the temperatures in Phoenix plus my garage being occupied with parts for the Frontier, it might be a while until I can get the work done :confounded:
Sorry to hear it but good luck - you'll get her done!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Sick build. I absolutely love those Sidekicks - I almost bought one when I got my CR-V, but the sidekick had rust on the rockers and an oil leak, so I ended up going with the V.

Reactions: Downs