04 RAM 2500

• HTML tutorial

BAMsRAM

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arkansas
Member #

Thank you both for the compliment, like always, it is a never ending project. Just stepped up to Falken Wildpeak MT in 37x12.5r17 and Carli control arms over the weekend.

As for the original poster, great choice, the 3rd gen Dodge is a great platform but as you already know the Hemi is a thirsty motor. You mentioned looking at the Icon stuff, and don't get me wrong, Icon makes some great stuff, but I am not super impressed with their Dodge offerings. I would take a closer look at Carli or Thuren, either one is top notch stuff, you can mix and match for great results, and of course you can do it in steps to help the wallet.
I've actually already ordered the Carli front end upgrade since it's time to do ball joints. I liked what I saw with Carli, I need to dig into Thuren. I really appreciate the input!

Reactions: BlkWgn

BAMsRAM

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Arkansas
Member #

The Ram went into the shop yesterday to undergo a Carli 2.5 suspension lift and the addition of a 52" light bar and 2 LED spots mounted on the front bumper. Next up will be a snorkel and the installation of the bed rack. Things are happening! First trip planned for the head waters of the Norfolk for some fly fishing in the next 3 weeks.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

The Ram went into the shop yesterday to undergo a Carli 2.5 suspension lift and the addition of a 52" light bar and 2 LED spots mounted on the front bumper. Next up will be a snorkel and the installation of the bed rack. Things are happening! First trip planned for the head waters of the Norfolk for some fly fishing in the next 3 weeks.
Any pics of the new set up?