Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Awesome GC. Someday I hope to mod my 07' GC, if I ever get the funds to complete my Wrangler. I lived in TC for a few years in junior high and high school back in the 80's. Last couple years I brought my wife up there in the summer. We usually stay in TC a few days, see some old friends then head to the U.P. Anyway, on the forum U.P. Overland, I was reading that they are closing trails in the lower part of the state. Do you have many places to trail ride? Reason I asked, when I lived there in the 80's, there was a huge area outside TC called Hoosier Valley for off roading. Used to take my dads Grand Cherokee there. Have you heard of it? Sorry for the long post.

Turbo Tara & Jalopy Jake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake ann, MI
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Hurlin
Member #

Awesome GC. Someday I hope to mod my 07' GC, if I ever get the funds to complete my Wrangler. I lived in TC for a few years in junior high and high school back in the 80's. Last couple years I brought my wife up there in the summer. We usually stay in TC a few days, see some old friends then head to the U.P. Anyway, on the forum U.P. Overland, I was reading that they are closing trails in the lower part of the state. Do you have many places to trail ride? Reason I asked, when I lived there in the 80's, there was a huge area outside TC called Hoosier Valley for off roading. Used to take my dads Grand Cherokee there. Have you heard of it? Sorry for the long post.

There are lots of trails still. Hoosier valley is pretty developed now but still a lot of small trails..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShawnR

Turbo Tara & Jalopy Jake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake ann, MI
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Hurlin
Member #

Sorry been in active for a while here... We recently found a bushing in the rear suspension was warn... So what do you do? Upgrade! Long Arms! Took more time then I thought due to crawling around on ground but it's done! Final back yard alignment and then off to a shop for a real alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Awesome man!! My rear bushings were pretty worn on my WJ before I wrecked it. If i would speed up or slow down the rear end would sway around and feel loose. Long arms was what I was planning to do then I wrecked it :( I miss it