• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Sorry been in active for a while here... We recently found a bushing in the rear suspension was warn... So what do you do? Upgrade! Long Arms! Took more time then I thought due to crawling around on ground but it's done! Final back yard alignment and then off to a shop for a real alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still got that a arm spacer??? :) lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
What long arm kit is that?

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

sapietrzak

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Pietrzak
How hard was it to put that rear bumper together? And along with the tire carrier. Im diggin the price and look.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Turbo Tara & Jalopy Jake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake ann, MI
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Hurlin
Member #

Hey gang! Been a long time and I'm sorry I've still been around ..

Jeep has had a few upgrades and repairs... as it should with over 200k on the clock.... wheel bearings all the way around. Upgraded shocks to some nice blistein 5100, new U joint in front driveshaft, had RC warrently the rear springs due to some sag... than added 2" spring spacers...
last night I just added to our rear tire swing out a mount for our Rotopax's... in the progress of cutting out the rotty rockers and welding in some nice heavy duty rocksliders in their place... also fabing up a new roof rack to accommodate the coming RTT... finally getting away from sleeping on the ground. Looking forward to exploring more of the great outdoors this year !!

Sorry photos are just kind of random...

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Dude love you WJ! I had a 1999 I6 in high school and I hate I ever got rid of. Keep up the good work!

Member #4197

Turbo Tara & Jalopy Jake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake ann, MI
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Hurlin
Member #

Well busy with projects this weekend.. in anticipation for a local event end of April.. Jeeps on the Mac, which about 450 jeeps are supposed to cross the Mac bridge and head to Drummond island for a day.. we got a long weekend and testing out some new gear...

So here's what I was up to.. we are currently waiting on our new wheels and tries going 33's nitto ridge grapplers on some method 307's is what my wife wanted for her WJ

So fixing the rotted rockers good old MI ... put in a set of Spadano enterprises rock sliders .. I ended up slightly angling down the tubes which hang 1/2 inch lower than bottom of rockers... I wanted to make it more of a step to help access the roof rack.

Also started and about 80% done with our custom roof rack for the coming RTT , also made mounts for our awning, and road shower. Going to be well equipped now... still need to make mounts for our light bars,

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Well busy with projects this weekend.. in anticipation for a local event end of April.. Jeeps on the Mac, which about 450 jeeps are supposed to cross the Mac bridge and head to Drummond island for a day.. we got a long weekend and testing out some new gear...

So here's what I was up to.. we are currently waiting on our new wheels and tries going 33's buttons ridge grapplers on some method 307's is what my wife wanted for her WJ

So fixing the rotted rockers good old MI ... put in a set of Spadano enterprises rock sliders .. I ended up slightly angling down the tubes which hang 1/2 inch lower than bottom of rockers... I wanted to make it more of a set to help access the roof rack.

Also started and about 80% done with our custom roof rack for the coming RTT , also made mounts for our awning, and road shower. Going to be well equipped now... still need to make mounts for our light bars,

Nice!!!

Member #4197