Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Always fun when waiting on certification.
Shouldn't be toooooo long. Apple has been pretty speedy. To verify our test app distribution method, it would be great if someone could let us know when you receive an email or any kind of notification from Apple/TestFlight.

Thanks!

M

sakiwest

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6M
Shouldn't be toooooo long. Apple has been pretty speedy. To verify our test app distribution method, it would be great if someone could let us know when you receive an email or any kind of notification from Apple/TestFlight.

Thanks!

M
I received my testflight email just now. Thanks!

sakiwest

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6M
Noticed a few things right off the bat and of course one of my test messages went to Michael like 4 times because I clicked send that many times when the screen didn’t go away. (Sorry)

1) on the home screen, the links in the bottom section (community I think) aren’t clickable. I can’t click on a name or the thread to go to the thread.

2) iPad scales wrong in messages the bottom buttons don’t show up and the graphics for the main screen load incorrectly.

3) can’t click on profiles in the forum to see them not on our own name at the top of the home screen but I believe you want us to test the profile stuff.

More to follow but I love the look!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello all!

We're ready to let a select few people begin using the .8 Alpha version of Forums and Messaging. We understand this version is not full featured, and you will probably break it in ways we cannot anticipate. That's the point! If you are down for providing feedback and creating detailed and complete bug reports, please add your email address in this form and I will add you to our elite Expedition Pioneers group. You will receive future release updates as well.

There will be further instructions when your build goes live.

Thank you!

M
Got the testflight email, but I guess I didn't realize this was for IOS only...unless I am missing the Android version.

Reactions: Michael

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Tried to reply to a post “quoting it” ... couldn’t find a way to do it ? Missing feature or none intuitive UI ? Thanks

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Tried to reply to a post “quoting it” ... couldn’t find a way to do it ? Missing feature or none intuitive UI ? Thanks
It's on the short list, meaning - the next few days. I will probably provide this group with weekly releases with updates - it's an "unofficial" release cadence because we are pushing new build manually for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.