Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paris, France
First Name
William
Last Name
Boulay
Member #

On early november Cecile and i met @Chris.n.world and Lauren, and @76_overlander and his family to drive 5 days on the beautiful trails of Aragon and Catalunya, Spain, Europe. We were lucky with the weather given the season, exploring sierras and mountains, abandoned villages and breathtaking sceneries. Good time with friends, bonfires, off-roading and naked chicks pole-dancing is everything you’ll see in this movie. Except the naked chicks pole-dancing. which is obviously pure clickbait technic. Sorry.

You can find more pics and an article in french on your travel blog : Yes We Canyons! - Road trip dans le nord de l'Espagne - Part 1

Please enjoy ;)

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_2.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_17.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_19.jpg

RdM_ESP_Canyons_1_20.jpg

_DSC1063-13.jpg

Attachments

leeloo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Luxembourg
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

Spain is really beautiful and it is nice to share this kind of trip with friends.
Nice video and pictures.
I explored the same part of Spain, but there is more to see :) More trips are need it there :)

Zapo

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paris, France
First Name
William
Last Name
Boulay
Member #

Thanks for your feedback @leeloo, yes Spain is a nice playground with a surreal amout of different landscapes. I mostly know the norther part along the mountains but definetly need to pay a visit to the south, Andalucia and around.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

haha zero like, zero answer, people from everywhere else were like oooh, shitty country, nah, won't waste time. The video just looks so good, good job bro. Next time put the real clickbait title : FLASHING BIG NATURAL BOOBS AND DRINKING BEER IN UTAH. :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Great vidéo . Merci pour le moment de rêve. Take care .
Vibraction , super ou pas ??
Well the way they updated this specific rb was kind of a problem but it seems it not the way they do it with other rbs so, we had to struggle sometime but still had a great time on great tracks. Donc tout bon ! :)

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

haha zero like, zero answer, people from everywhere else were like oooh, shitty country, nah, won't waste time. The video just looks so good, good job bro. Next time put the real clickbait title : FLASHING BIG NATURAL BOOBS AND DRINKING BEER IN UTAH. :tearsofjoy:
The title was quite unique so I probably would remember if I had seen it before... ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 76_overlander

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Beautiful country. Originally thought it was in France. Did you make it passed the fallen rocks on the trail or back out?

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Beautiful country. Originally thought it was in France. Did you make it passed the fallen rocks on the trail or back out?
Unfortunately we had to back out, mostly because of me as i had no suspension lift. The real thing was quite impressive with a cliff on the left side, it was only the beginning of the trip and i refused to risk damaging anything and ruining the 85% of the remaining trip. It was sad not trying to conquer this obstacle but i am still thinking it was the clever move.