Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Very cool WK2s! I was curious how many people were using WK2s. We had a '16 Overland High Altitude 5.7L Hemi, but alas a need for a 2nd pickup forced us to sell it last year (for a '19 RAM 1500, also 5.7 Hemi). With the air susp in its highest setting it might have had more clearance than my WJ:

I'd love to see what one could do with some real sliders and skids and keen driver.

-TJ

Reactions: AT71

Huezee

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Troy, New York
First Name
B
Last Name
H
'17 new to me Trailhawk here. I sold my "sports car" and I am now back to my roots in the Jeep family. Keeping her pretty stock for the moment (need to pay for a wedding and a house).

OCWanderer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Here is my 2015 Overland. And as fritts mentioned above, the Australian aftermarket is better. The is just no demand here. What kind of aftermarket upgrades are you looking for?

View attachment 45967
How do you have your spare mounted? I currently have mine on top of the rack so I can use all the wheel well space for storage, but want to find a solution to mount it on the rear and still be able to use the back up cam.

OCWanderer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Wright
Member #

The current iteration of my 2014 Overlander. The OME lift kit and hidden winch mount go on tomorrow and front and rear cameras next week. BTW, if you're looking for some cool aftermarket parts, I just found this FL company called Six Monkeys. They're making a lot of stuff for the WK2. I ordered a couple things from them and will update with my review of the stuff once it gets here and I get it installed.

Attachments