Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

Haven't been on here in a while, let me check in. Here's my 2016, bought it in December 2017. I haven't done any major modifications to it yet. Really not sure what I need (besides tires). It's tackled everything I've thrown at it without a problem. Of course that might mean taking off the front fascia in the middle of a trail so it doesn't rip off, or putting all your faith in the two wheels that are still touching the ground :grin:

OCWanderer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Here's mine. Basically stock, but traded out the 20" wheels for 18's and a set of AT's and put a rack and lights on it. Have a ladder, rock sliders and fender flares on order. Then on to some serious armor underneath and maybe front and rear bars, but I'm told that the ARB bull bar won't work with the technology package, so we'll see what my options really are.

1. DSCN9966.JPG
IMG_6298.JPGIMG_6299.JPG

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Leclerc.27

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Shore, MA
Member #

I have a 2015 Limited. It’s on 275/70/18 Terra Grappler G2s, with the pinch weld mod and a 1” spacer, though it didn’t have any issues at full lock prior to that. I have RRO lift/level kit and the full Chief underbody protection kit. I also put in the OEM hitch and have a Factor55 Hitchlink and Cosby shackle.

Attachments

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I have a 2015 Limited. It’s on 275/70/18 Terra Grappler G2s, with the pinch weld mod and a 1” spacer, though it didn’t have any issues at full lock prior to that. I have RRO lift/level kit and the full Chief underbody protection kit. I also put in the OEM hitch and have a Factor55 Hitchlink and Cosby shackle.
Looks good! What are you doing for your spare tire, though?

Reactions: Leclerc.27

Leclerc.27

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Shore, MA
Member #

Looks good! What are you doing for your spare tire, though?
I have it out of the well (doesn’t fit) and will either get a rack and throw it up or get a hitch. A guy from a shop in Maine called Detour puts out an awesome one - only thing is that it block the rear view, not an offset one. I know Wilco makes one, so might go that route.

Reactions: GPsGeeps

OCWanderer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Anybody got a source for a/m bumpers? The ARB is pretty cool for the front, but does anyone in the states make one for the back? Has anyone gone aftermarket and had issues with the ACC?

Leclerc.27

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Shore, MA
Member #

Anybody got a source for a/m bumpers? The ARB is pretty cool for the front, but does anyone in the states make one for the back? Has anyone gone aftermarket and had issues with the ACC?
I know Chief Products (sells through JustForJeeps in MA) makes rear bumper guards and have a full rear bumper in development. Uneek 4x4 makes one too, which I think you can buy through KS Overland Evolution. I bought the Chief underbody protection kit and just pulled and kept my lower fascia off. I think it looks pretty sweet and the guy who owns Chief, Bill I think, is awesome. Great product, highly recommended.

MojaveME

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Marshall
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Hello all. So here is my second GC. Kind of did an upgrade to this 2018 Trailhawk Ecodiesel. I had a great 2015 Limited Ecodiesel but REALLY wanted a Trailhawk. Anyhoo, Chief Products underneath and waiting for their front bumper. Monte Titano Matte Black wheels with a Gobi rack. Lights, the front bumper and a few other bits will make it damn close to done I think, ;). Been wheeling all over the southwest with it and always to get out and see where I end up. Looking forward to seeing all the WK2s mods.

Attachments