Resolved Why cant I see myself on the Map?

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Michael's Update: If you are having trouble seeing yourself on the Member Map, make sure in your "Privacy Settings" in your Profile Menu, the following option is checked:
Image 34.jpg

Hello folks,

I am trying like several times in the last weeks to find myself on the Member map.
But unfortunally, no succes.
And yes, I was always visible in the past.
So from a special dot, I turned into a black dot which means just forum member, and now into nothing.
Feeling a bit strange about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello folks,

I am trying like several times in the last weeks to find myself on the Member map.
But unfortunally, no succes.
And yes, I was always visible in the past.
So from a special dot, I turned into a black dot which means just forum member, and now into nothing.
Feeling a bit strange about this.
I am wondering the same thing, I don't see myself either.
There's some technical issues with new upgrade . Nothing personal guys. @Michael @admin @Chris Jones

Reactions: Ridge

Sarge368

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Darby, MT
First Name
John
Last Name
Branham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7ECC
Yup similar issue with me. No pin for myself and after interacting on the South Puget Sound group I believe there are a lot more members than shown. Look forward to the fix as the map is a wonderful idea. Thanks for all the hard work running a great site.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I tried today again if I could see myself. And nope, not there. Then I checked, and even a good friend of mine wasnt there as well.
What is the status off this @Michael.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I tried today again if I could see myself. And nope, not there. Then I checked, and even a good friend of mine wasnt there as well.
What is the status off this @Michael.
Hi Robert,

There are sill two issues with the map after the upgrade/migration. The maps actually functional, but users privacy setting (in your user profile menu) is set to not display your location. I've resolved this for you to confirm, and you are showing on the map now.

We will fix everyone else in the next day or so.

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Hi Robert,

There are sill two issues with the map after the upgrade/migration. The maps actually functional, but users privacy setting (in your user profile menu) is set to not display your location. I've resolved this for you to confirm, and you are showing on the map now.

We will fix everyone else in the next day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.