Whose from the Bay Area? Post a pic

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Napa, Ca
I’ve also have a volvo xc90 so if I’m not going off-road I swap everything out. Best of both worlds. As long as it’s paved I’m taking the volvo. Twice the fuel Mileage and a bit more comfort. Also have a trailer for the Jeep so can carry a lot of gear. Gettin older so bringing all the comforts with me

Enthusiast I

Napa, Ca
Oakley (East Contra Costa County) checking in.

Also looking for people who have mid-week days off. I currently have Tues, Wed, Thur off- so weekend trips can be a little tough.

My vehicle is a 1976 CJ-7. I was my first vehicle and has taken me across the Rubicon a couple times, as well as countless others- BK (Before Kids). Since the kids came along it has been doing a lot of sitting, but now I'm getting it back trail worthy.

Detroit locker rear
Tru-Trac locker front
9000 lbs winch
on-board arc welder
on-board air (converted A/C pump)
Dual batteries (solenoid issolated)
140 amp alternator
4" spring lift
33" tires
Sway-bar disconnects
Hi-Lift Jack
Countless other mods!!!!

I had to re-install the rear seat to accommodate the kids- so now I will probably be looking to build or buy a trailer to replace the lost storage. I'm skeptical about loading up a roof rack and raising my center of gravity to much.

View attachment 20198

Notice the small dent on the side of the hood. That is from the roll-bar of another Jeep that rolled on the Rubicon.
We need to hook up sometime. I have also done rubicon and Sierra trek in my jeeps younger years. Not so much what I’m looking for now. I’m thinking about a trip to the 4wd camp at gold lake near grey eagle. Let me know if your interested.

SkweekyXJ

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Edmund
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUN
We need to hook up sometime. I have also done rubicon and Sierra trek in my jeeps younger years. Not so much what I’m looking for now. I’m thinking about a trip to the 4wd camp at gold lake near grey eagle. Let me know if your interested.
Just keep in mind that campsite closed down for 60 days beginning the 9th for them to rebuild thr bathrooms.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/plumas/recarea/?recid=11198

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using OB Talk mobile app

Harvey's XJ

Rank II

Enthusiast II

napa, ca
First Name
Mick
Last Name
Harvey
Another napa valley guy. Moved to area from living on a boat in FL, so Area is new to me. Getting back into another rig after other adventures. It’s road and light trail ready. Like to start getting into the community of over-landing. Did a lot back in college before I knew what the term was
Hit me up, work from home and usually have some week day free times.
Weekend wheeling with the familyIMG_5758.JPGIMG_5756.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk