Whose from the Bay Area? Post a pic

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Pacifica based here. Just got my first rig. Experienced camper and ADV moto rider (dbrum on advrider.com). Looking to discover routes to take this thing out on and meet up other rig owners to learn from.
Picking up a RTT and winch shortly prepping rig for a trip in August. Definitely need some weekend trips to learn how to drive this thing properly in all conditions.

Hanging out on NorCal Rover forums also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0045.PNG.jpg

Ric

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Walnut creek, ca
Member #

Pacifica based here. Just got my first rig. Experienced camper and ADV moto rider (dbrum on advrider.com). Looking to discover routes to take this thing out on and meet up other rig owners to learn from.
Picking up a RTT and winch shortly prepping rig for a trip in August. Definitely need some weekend trips to learn how to drive this thing properly in all conditions.

Hanging out on NorCal Rover forums also.

That's a sweet ride

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Thinking of setting up a meet at Black Diamond for late July. Interested? If I get enough interest, I'll try for a tour! Also, always open to heading out for a wheeling trip from Concord! Let me know if interested!

Demo243

Rank I

Contributor III

Just joined - Pacifica here

Was supposed to backpack Yosemite this weekend, but after speaking with the wilderness ranger the trails are pretty sketchy.

Looking to head to Stanislaus this week - got a possible route headed south of 120... but would be grateful for other suggestions. Hoping to get away from the crowds - a creek or lake would be great

Cheers
Devon

'15 Tacoma - Heres a shot I took down at Carrizo Plains earlier this spring.

Reactions: GWNavigator

Demo243

Rank I

Contributor III

@Demo243. What area in Yosemite? Thinking of going Thur or Friday next week.

Off of Tioga Rd.

Our Permit was to hike from Tanaya Lake down to Clouds Rest, then down into the valley and back up.

Called the Wilderness Ranger on Wednesday as Tioga Rd was scheduled to open. They said that from Tanaya Lake to Clouds rest would be almost if not 100% snow covered with river and stream crossings being "uncomfortable" or impassable.

From Clouds rest to the Valley is clear.

Reactions: krzyboy2o

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

anybody around concord available today/this evening and have a drill/bits? the battery on my drill finally shit out on me after about 8 years lol. i just need to use it for a few to drill a hole in 4 brackets. trying to mount my smittybilt bed cover for the trip to vegas tomorrow morning

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Isn't there a Harbor Freight in Concord? $5 and you have a set of 3x use drill bits that should do the job. For an extra $15 you could pick up a corded drill... I would help, genuinely, but I am little bit too far.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk