Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I believe me and a few friends will be going to knoxville next weekend, hopefully it cools a little bit.

Reactions: Magic Mike

EwingJK

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Brentwood here. I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer that I bought in November 2005. It's my daily driver that has been on the sand dunes in United Arab Emirates, mountains in Oman, dirt trails in California, logging roads in Oregon, prairie trails in Saskatchewan Canada and others places lost to memory. I haven't been overlanding and look forward to starting it here in California. At one time it had a 3" lift and a custom steel front bumper, but I had to return the TB to stock when I imported it to Canada for a long-term job assignment. Now that I'm retired (mostly) I'm going to outfit it for overlanding. I look forward to meeting OB members and joining in on the fun.

Reactions: JaredThomsen

Dn2Erth

Rank II

Contributor II

Los Gatos, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Lopes
Member #

Out of Los Gatos, Ca. ... been wheelin from North Tahoe down Hwy 395 to Lone pine. Love the Eastern Sierras
I grew up in LG
Hi Nicole ... just checked out your Instagram. Cute weimaraner's you got there. Los Gatos is nice but I just love Tahoe. Grew up in Reno/Tahoe area. Moved down here from Squaw Valley. Looks like you've been gettin out into the Eastern side of the Sierra's a bit ... nice!

Reactions: Weim.Runner

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

In Cupertino. How's everyone. Just added an RTT and did a test run to Carizo. Wife is a happy camper now and it feels great up there. :)
Yea I try and make things better for my wife so she enjoys going out more

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

hey all!
I'm a newbie to the group but an avid outdoorsie! here is my overlander... fully capable but requires a lot to keep it funcioning! LOL

kenny from Soquel, CA (Sanat Cruz)
Hello and welcome! Awesome photos of your H1.

If you’re interested in joining our local South Bay group, we meet up every 2nd Saturday of the month and do monthly trips. Here’s a link to our Rally Point. South Bay Monthly Meet Up

Look forward to seeing you out on the trails!

- Scotty

Reactions: JaredThomsen

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

I'm new here and from Livermore. I'm looking to join some local outings. I have a 4runner and a dodge truck.
Hey and welcome! Check out the rally points / events section and you’ll be able to find local meet ups and trips all over California. The East Bay has a great local group in your area you should check out.

But if you’re interested in coming down to the South Bay, our group is meeting this up coming Saturday. Here’s a link to the rally point!

South Bay Monthly Meet Up