Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

yeah BWIII sounds awesome. great parking too. Black Diamond Brewing has a small tap room and its a popular place so defiantly not the best for a lot of people.
I'm pretty open the first week in May. I work that thurs, fri other than that I'm good. lets pick a date and move this to meet-ups

Last edited:
Reactions: DuncNasty08

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
anybody around concord area have a welder and some small pieces of scrap metal that can do a quick fix for me before saturday night? im picking up some bed bars for my RTT on my tacoma and need 2 little plates welded onto one of the bars so it can mount to my truck.
so i need this:
View attachment 21007

to have it in an L shape like this:

View attachment 21008 View attachment 21006

so that im not having to drill into the top of my bed...

anybody able to help me out? :)
Just got back in town after a week away but if you still need some welding let me know. I'll be at the shop all week

@cam_toyota_tech

Chris_Q

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Castro Valley
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Quibote
Member #

I'm always surprised at how many mtbr's know him even in the South Bay and he lives in Castro Valley. You've probably seen him around though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Yeah I prolly have. I normally ride Joaquin miller park in Oakland and everywhere else in the bay

Q

macr88

Rank VI
Launch Member

Protector II

Emmett, ID, USA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Raslan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TLH or GMRS WRBM678
Service Branch
Sweet District II
Yeah I prolly have. I normally ride Joaquin miller park in Oakland and everywhere else in the bay

Q
Yup he rides there as well as tons of other places.

-mac

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

I'm sure I've seen you driving around. You can always swing by the shop and say hi.

@cam_toyota_tech
sounds good man, just let me know when a good day/time would be and where and i can swing by

Starting to get everything packed up for my trip to Hollister Hills this weekend. pretty excited! never been there and there will be a huge group of people there :) If any of you make it out there, post up on here and i will try to find your rig and say hi

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

I just realized that the first weekend in May is my anniversary weekend. Although I have nothing planned (yet) I don't think my wife would want to spend it at Buffalo Wild Wings hanging out with car guys So maybe the second weekend in May?

Reactions: DuncNasty08

john casson

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Danville CA
Member #

Hello, Bay area people. Any recommendations for a reliable 4x4 in the east bay?? Looking for a 2-3 inch lift and a rear locker for my pathfinder and no luck after contacting about 8 shops.

Sent from my SM-G920T using OB Talk mobile app