Whose from the Bay Area? Post a pic

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

I'm in Concord. I say we do a meetup at Black Diamond Brewing Company here in Concord. Anyone interested?

im in concord too! off of Treat and Oak Grove by trader joes. just moved here from WA when i got out of the army back in september. havent really been out to any breweries or anything in the area lol. i think i've seen your rig around a time or 2

Attachments

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

anybody around concord area have a welder and some small pieces of scrap metal that can do a quick fix for me before saturday night? im picking up some bed bars for my RTT on my tacoma and need 2 little plates welded onto one of the bars so it can mount to my truck.
so i need this:
imagejpeg_0.jpg

to have it in an L shape like this:

IMG_9961.jpg 20170403_124927_1491249034882.jpg

so that im not having to drill into the top of my bed...

anybody able to help me out? :)

Reactions: Cam_Cam_Tech

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

i'd even be willing to just use the brackets from the bars in the last pic, and have those welded onto the other bar if thats easier

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

im in concord too! off of Treat and Oak Grove by trader joes. just moved here from WA when i got out of the army back in september. havent really been out to any breweries or anything in the area lol. i think i've seen your rig around a time or 2
I was in the Army too. Let's meet up sometime

Reactions: DuncNasty08

macr88

Rank VI
Launch Member

Protector II

Emmett, ID, USA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Raslan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TLH or GMRS WRBM678
Service Branch
Sweet District II
Most likely not..unless I see his face.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'm always surprised at how many mtbr's know him even in the South Bay and he lives in Castro Valley. You've probably seen him around though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

I'm in Concord. I say we do a meetup at Black Diamond Brewing Company here in Concord. Anyone interested?

Meet-up sounds good! Anyway we could make it a Wed or Thur? (Those are my most reliable nights off)

Randy

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Last October I organized a tacomaworld Meetup here at the buffalo wild wings in concord. Didn't expect many people. We had close to 40 rigs show up. Helps that my girl is a manager there so we had the whole patio haha. Would you guys be good going to concord for a meetup?

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Last October I organized a tacomaworld Meetup here at the buffalo wild wings in concord. Didn't expect many people. We had close to 40 rigs show up. Helps that my girl is a manager there so we had the whole patio haha. Would you guys be good going to concord for a meetup?
You still got the hook-up at Wild Wings?