Rank III

Pathfinder II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jones
Member #

We stuck a magnetic backing to ours. It’s currently attached to the dashboard in the FJ60. But we can throw it on the outside of the rig as well!!View attachment 153889View attachment 153890
This is a great idea. Do you happen to have the specs on the magnet or where you bought it? The emblem is fairly beefy so I would think the magnet is too to hold it on.

Nickel

Rank III

Pathfinder II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Member 28940 - 2021 Tacoma Offroad DCLB

Top Left of Tailgate.

Considered:
  • On the side of the Tacoma emblem on the drivers side door. To low.
  • On the C pillar where one would see an SR5 or LIMITED emblem. Looked out of place. Family agreed.
Opted on tailgate. Like it!

1.jpgIMG_9602.JPG

Reactions: Shahn

Moebius01

Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

Given that the main design of my build is a modular/convertible approach where it's generally stock until I need otherwise, the removable drawer system seemed a logical place for my emblem. That said, when I get a Chief roof rack, which no matter what won't look stock, it will likely be going up there. :) OB Emblem.jpg

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I did not see this thread when I posted the in a different area of the forum July of this year. So here is the post in the right area.

I joined Overland Bound a year ago and waited to put the emblem on my JKU until we got it running again. Since the new engine is working and just had it's first oil change, I ordered two more Overland Bound emblems and put all three on today. Each one brings extra smiles on the trail.