Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Finally washed the truck...and will detail tomorrow. Still undecided on final locations for the emblems.

Photos are the three options I’m considering.
I like in order of preference: 2nd picture -lower door/ 3rd picture....fender/ and the 1st picture the upper door and window area last.
On my older Silverado, I chose the doors as my honorary spot.

Attachments

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Finally washed the truck...and will detail tomorrow. Still undecided on final locations for the emblems.

I like in order of preference: 2nd picture -lower door/ 3rd picture....fender/ and the 1st picture the upper door and window area last.
On my older Silverado, I chose the doors as my honorary spot.
Thanks for the input.

Was hoping to get to it today but it’s been a really lazy Sunday just chasing my kids around.

I’m torn between fender and doors lower spot by Silverado badges.

Reactions: Desert Runner

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

:tonguewink: <— waiting anxiously to see your final decision. My preference? Third pic.
I’m leaning heavily to the third pic myself. I didn’t get a chance to detail the truck last weekend. I’m hoping I get a chance to install the emblems this weekend. I’ll post pics then.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
They are a little larger than I expected. Placed on drivers door in front of mirror on the Raptor. Put on C pillar above emblem on the Toyota View attachment 179194View attachment 179195
Very nice, are they not. So glad Micheal and Corrie when founding the site, chose quality (metal) emblems over a cheaper (chrome plastic emblem badge. And that they made available a replacement sticky mounting if swapping out for a future vehicle. Also that replacement badges can had for those who live in harsh environments that challenge the badge material over time. A novel concept in a 'throw-away society'.

I know that I was not sure of what the badge would be like when I received mine. That changed, once it was in my hand, and out of it's shipping sleeve.

A real pride of ownership Emblem.
OBLogo-Gold_Outlined_100x.png

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
Finally installed mine on the XJ. Drivers side front fender. It's almost the exact same color as the XJ. Figured it would drive me nuts not having one on the passenger side so I ordered another to put over there.

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

I got my emblems in on Friday afternoon and still haven’t mounted them. The truck needs a good wash and detailing and then i need to decide on a final location. I’ll post once i have them on.

Meanwhile...my iPad is already branded
View attachment 177774

I finally got a chance to install the emblems...

Attachments

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
I've purchased my emblem couple of days ago and trying to decide where to install mine once I receive it. I have Jeep Wrangler that comes with Trail Rated badge on the driver side fender. I know most people install their OB emblems exactly in that spot. I was thinking either installing mine on the passenger side fender or rear tail gate. So where did you install yours? Let's see it!
I have not received my badge yet as I just joined 12hrs ago, but when I do get it it will be going on the drivers side just under the SuperDuty enblem. And I may buy another badge to go on my Wrangler.

Reactions: Corrie

rb9228

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Yuma, Arizona, United States
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Banning
Member #

Picked up a 3D printed holder from a post on here..... bought of Etsy. It’s zip tied to the grill. Super solid.

Thanks for this. My truck does not have a flat spot to stick my badge. Now waiting for my shipment to arrive.